MyHeritage / unauthorized collection from my credit card and a payment via apple

Netherlands Review updated:

On the 19th of March my membership expired. I was anxious to lose all my family trees, dna results etc etc. In my iphone app (my heritage) there was an offer to extend my membership of E 119, 95. I paid through apple the amount to myhertage.
Next day i saw that Myheritage had made a collection of E 259, 01 ? from my credit card.
Last year i paid 167, 36 ! I phoned 20th of march to Myheritage but got no contact and my voicemail is now 26 th still unanswered?

I am a true customer, enthousiastic about myheritage and informed several people of your DNA product. I hope you will get back to me and find a satisfied solution.

Reiner Swaen - 00 31 6 [protected]

Re
Mar 26, 2019

Comments

• Ca
      26th of Mar, 2019

Dear Reiner,

I'm sorry to learn that you have an unwanted charge.

I was able to locate your account and I've escalated this to our Billing team so they can assist you on a direct basis. They will contact you via your registered email address soon.

If you have any further questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at "catarina.[protected]@myheritage.com" via your registered email address.

Kind regards,