MyHeritageSubscription renewal

You have taken £120.00 from my account for a service I do not want, as I am on sick leave at the moment due to having cancer I cannot afford to lose money like this. I did not receive any emails notifying me of this supposed renewal and upon looking on the company website I cannot find an email address for customer services or complaints procedures. Please refund immediately as I regard this as theft. You are quoting reference no [protected]

Moira Humphrey
Email [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Mo
Aug 16, 2019

Comments

• El
      Aug 17, 2019

Dear Moira,

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. You were charged for the automatic renewal of your Data subscription. Please know that it was specified in the automatic email you received on the initial date of purchase. This automatic renewal can be canceled at any time from your account online or by contacting us, however, I have canceled it for you.

I understand that you did not want to renew your subscription and I have issued a full refund for your subscription as per your request. Please note that in some cases it might take up to 7-10 business days for the amount to reflect in your account.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via elena.vipsupport @ myheritage.com (without spaces before and after the symbol '@') and I will be happy to personally assist you.

Kind regards,