MyHeritage — offered discount that did not work...
They sent me an email with a 50% offer for a health report. I added to my cart and left there for a while, they send me an email saying the offer was reserved for me and I did not see any expiration date on the email. 14 hours after I tried purchasing again and the offer was gone. I called the customer service and they did not have any intention in helping me out or even offering the discount again. I think this is a very bad practice if an offer is going to end in such a short time, it should be explicit to the user. I do not recommend and I prefer 23andme, they are much more helpfull.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Sep 23, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to contact us via email. We would be happy to refund this unwanted charge for you as soon as possible.
In order to so, we will need to locate your account. I understand that you are unable to email us. Please note that Complaintsboard doesn't allow for email addresses to be displayed on reviews. Therefore, the email addresses will appear as 'protected'.
I've attached a photo to this comment, with my personal email address. Please contact me as soon as possible so I may assist you with a refund with my highest priority.
As an alternative, you may also follow this link https://bit.ly/2l00VF4 and click on "No" under the question "Did this answer your question?" This will open a contact form, where you can provide a detailed description of your question.
You may also call us to one of our phone lines. See: https://www.myheritage.com/contact-myheritage
I'm looking forward to hearing from you and to assist you with this. Please open the picture attached to see my contact details.
Catarina, MyHeritage Team
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys 
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - monthly payments