[Resolved] MyHeritage / monthly payments

When I joined my heritage
on my profile it saidonly £8.99 every month I click on but my heritage took 108.00 I spoke to my bank I told them my heritage was supposed to take 8.99 a month not 108.00.. I would not click on 108.00 you have updated your profile what I saw was totally different when I joined you committed fraud my bank knew I clicked on 8.99 a month.. I need cominsation the stress you caused all heritage shouldnt so much as you stated that was not stated when I first joined u

• Resolution statement

• MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Jul 11, 2019

Dear MyHeritage member,

I am sorry to read your review and would like to resolve the issue for you.

Firstly, I must clarify that MyHeritage informs all of any charge and its price on the automatic e-mail that is sent out after you enroll in a subscription and after every renewal or purchase a DNA kit. Also, one may view the status or cancel an annual subscription at any time when logging in to MyHeritage from the My Purchases page and incur no annual charge.

Your member experience is very important to us and we really do value the satisfaction of all of our members. This is why our terms and conditions read that If you are not satisfied with your purchased plan you may request a full refund by contacting Customer Support within thirty (30) days of the initial purchase date of the subscription.

I would be more than happy to assist you personally with issuing you a full refund. In order to do so, I’m going to need to locate your account.

Please send me a message from your registered e-mail address at shane.[protected]@myheritage.com so I may assist you with this as soon as possible.

I will be looking for your e-mail.

Kind Regards