MyHeritagedna kit posting

I'm trying to have a DNA kit posted to MyHeritage. As these are not cheap I paid for Tracking postage. USPS have informed me that they attempted to post the package at 3.30pm Oct 7th but were unable to, & sent me this message: "We attempted to deliver your item at 3:30 pm on October 7, 2019 in HOUSTON, TX 77008 and a notice was left because no secure delivery location was available. You may arrange redelivery by using the Schedule a Redelivery feature on this page or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice beginning October 8, 2019. If this item is unclaimed by October 22, 2019 then it will be returned to sender." Please, MyHeritage, can you explain this and also confirm that someone will pick up the item from the Post Office on the given USPS slip of paper. I attempted to request a Redelivery but my form was rejected with this message: Your redelivery has not been scheduled. Sorry. Online redelivery is not available for this address. Retreive your item at your local Post Office".
I live in the UK.

• MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2019

Dear MyHeritage user,

I'm sorry to learn about your struggles in sending your DNA samples back to the lab.

In order to assist you with this, I'd need to locate your account. Please email me at "catarina.vipsupport @ myheritage.com" (the email address should be without spaces before and after the AT "@") as soon as possible so I can look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Catarina, MyHeritage Team

• Updated by PJ Photo, Oct 09, 2019

Now the Myheritage site is claiming that my sample as arrived at the lab whilst my tracked package still says that they are unable to deliver it...?

• MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Oct 10, 2019

Dear PJ,

I'm happy to learn that your Samples were already checked in at the lab.

Please note that, sometimes, the might be a delay in the local post office in updating the tracking page of your parcel.

Nevertheless, I'd like to look into this for you. Please email me from your registered email address at "catarina.vipsupport @ myheritage.com" (the email address should be without spaces before and after the AT "@") so I can assist you on a personal basis.

Kind regards,