Myfancyprincess.comcustomer service

I had a very bad experience with this company. Placed a large order (6 dress set) Our money was taken out 2 days later, and we didn't hear another thing for a month. We sent numerous e-mails, over 10, called so many times and left messages. I had to ask them on their Facebook page where my order was. They still had not received the products from their vendor. It sounds a little like they can't pay their vendor BILL. They have finally refunded my money, which was a pleasant surprise. I expected to never hear from them again. After a little research, I have found that many people have had the same experience.

• Li
    Linda Branch Aug 05, 2016

I placed an order for 2 day shipping. My order didn't arrive. I sent an e-mail to the company but they have not responded. When I tried to call them, all their phone numbers are disconnected. The money came out of my account, so the merchandise was paid for. Has this company gone out of business and are scamming people out of their money still? Don't know where to get answers.

• Na
    Nancy Leiher Jun 18, 2015

Have been having trouble with "company" since attempting to place an order for my great niece (tea party set) starting in May. My niece finally received her daughter's gift yesterday... in time for her birthday... only to discover one of the tea cups had a broken handle! This was my nightmare... contacted map... first by phone... then followed up with 2 emails one of which included a pic of the damage. To date, no reply! Should have been handled asap by their "customer service"!

MFP23 Oct 30, 2014

Kerry East - our records show you already received your order. It is unfortunate we did have trouble receiving our pre-orders in the acceptable time frame, but that is a fact. Stating a fact is not blaming or playing a victim. We are deeply disappointed and unhappy with the situation as well. However this supplier has been a great supplier for the past 10 years and we have never encountered any problems with them prior with the exception of one or two snags. We do agree there is always room for improvement in customer service and we are listening. You are welcome to direct your complaints anywhere you wish, but the most productive thing would be to e-mail us directly with whatever concerns you have and they will be duly noted. Thank you.

AnnaGray Oct 27, 2014

Quindlen, they honestly are a very rude and difficult company who are not at all professional. A good business wouldn't play victim and would down up and take responsibility for their action. I believe they should have also given out a free item or something to everyone who waited for their Elsa dress. I'm glad I canceled my order tho and went with the Disney store for my Elsa dress for my 2 girls. Also, my husband stated he thinks the only positive review could be an owner of MFP trying to convince everyone to stay with them lol. Wouldn't be surprised. The timing was too weird to too similar to the email I received. What a terrible unprofessional business. Hope people take their business somewhere else from now on

Quindlen Oct 26, 2014

Upsetmommyof3, I had the SAME issues with customer service. It was just awful and they def played the victim when they finally did reply to my emails, which was only after 3 emails, one month, and a Facebook post later and they were rude. I then emailed them twice more and had no response at all. When I told them I would just like a refund because I had no idea if the dresses would get here in time for Halloween and I needed to buy other costumes, I got no response. Then this morning, I get an email that "sorry, but they have been shipped", which is a lie. They are probably shipping tomorrow and they say 2-5 days for UPS, so who knows if they will get here in time for my daughters preschool Halloween parade on Thursday morning or my older daughters parade on Friday morning. I already bought new costumes yesterday because I can not rely on this company to do what they say and I do not like to wait til the last minute to buy Halloween costumes. THAT IS WHY I ORERED IN JULY. They said they shipped, but they gave me no tracking number. I am sorry, but I just can not believe anything they say. I would have dropped this if they had just refunded my money, but now I even more irritated because I had to spend more money on costumes and they are not giving me a refund. There are so many companies that sell this brand of dresses, so I recommend talking you business elsewhere.

• Up
    Upsetmommyof3 Oct 25, 2014

SlysAngel: I understand the supplier was at fault, but. MFP has TERRIBLE customer service. Whenever I called I only voice mail, I had to send 3 emails before they would even reply and even after I asked an estimated date on when I could expect my Elsa dress they did not reply. Only until I threatened to cancel my order did they reply. I ended up going with a different company and canceling my order with Mfp (after requesting to cancel 3 times and getting no reply) and am 100000% happy with my decision. AND advice others to do so also. Not a reliable company and rude and bad customer service the least they could have done was sent out an email or left a memo on their Facebook or website stating the issue with the dress. But we heard nothing. And this seems to have been. AN issue THREE years ago as well! A GOOD company would have dropped that supplier and found a reliable one! MFP is poorly run and has bad customer service and will never get my, nor anyone I know, business again.

Quindlen Oct 25, 2014

There are complaints from this company dating back way before my order in July about the issues over and over again, so you'll excuse me if I don't believe it is "not business fault". I should have checked reviews on th before I ordered, so that is my fault. Buyer beware.

• Sl
    SlysAngel Oct 23, 2014

I love this company! I've received many items from them! Everything is always so nice and very high quality. I too have been waiting on an ordee for a Elsa dress, but the supplier for them has dropped the ball! People need to understand that this is not this businesses fault. The supplier can't keep up the demand and cannot fulfill the orders! It's sad to see all these complaints on a wonderful company that I've worked with for many, many years for my grand daughters play clothes! They have ALWAYS been good to me as a customer, and I believe them when they say they have done their part and it is the supplier who let them down.

MFP23 Oct 23, 2014

To clarify - yes the suppliers shipped our orders late. That is 100% true! Please do not make assumptions regarding cash flow as that is simply not true. All three of the complaints regarding pre-orders are from this shipment we just received. Unfortunately we have to deal with this problem as our own and will do our best to ship all orders out as quickly as possible that were part of the presale that teh complaints above are referring to! Any issues you are welcome to contact customer service to assist you!

MFP23 Oct 23, 2014

All of the complaints above regarding pre-orders and what we stated was 100% true, the supplier was completely backed up and shipped our orders late. Why is that hard to believe? Our shipment has finally arrived and we will do our best to ship orders out as quickly as possible! Thank you!

• Ke
    Kerry East Oct 22, 2014

I placed an order back in JULY and have not received my order. At the time of purchase, it was a pre-order which was to be shipped in August according to their description. Well that never happened. After getting a reply back on their facebook page, a shipping status was finally e-mailed me that it would be shipped in 2-3 weeks. Again, we are way past the 3 weeks and I am yet to receive my order. I have called and left messages, e-mailed customer service, and e-mailed on the facebook page and have not heard back. I wish I would've read these reviews before ordering. I am not a happy customer! I would like my money refunded, but I'm sure that's not going to happen. Now I have an unhappy daughter with no Elsa dress for Halloween.

Quindlen Oct 21, 2014

I ordered 2 dresses in JULY and still don't have them. They are blaming the vendor, but my guess is the poster above is correct in they may have cash flow problems, so their vendors might not be getting paid on time, so not sending out the stock. I am extremely disappointed with this company and their customer service. This was suppose to be my daughter's Halloween costume. I am almost at the point of asking for a refund and buying a dress at the Disney Store. This is absurd!

AnnaGray Oct 18, 2014

Fully agree with this complaint! I ordered an Elsa dress for my daughter in August and they said it would arrive in September (it was a preorder) it's October 18th and I still don't have it. I've emailed and called and tweeted and facebooked and they have not responded to anything until just now at 3am!!! And they blamed it all on their vender that they have not gotten the items they ordered and blatantly told me "it is not our fault" and that they're "disappointed too". But gave me no date as to when I can expect my item and when I asked to cancel it in my email, they didn't address that and ignored my request to cancel my order and be refunded. They're just big scam artists who don't know how to frun a business. I will never order from them again and will spread the word about their terrible service and their scamming others.

• Di
    dibbs619 Aug 07, 2014

I have not had a good experience either. I excitedly (and probably rashly) pre-ordered the Elsa and Anna set. Since there were quite a few inquiries on their FB page about people not receiving their orders in time, I got concerned because I wanted mine in time for my girls' bday party. I emailed inquiring about the date of arrival, and I thought it was the beginning of August, but the website now said the end of August. I was mistaken, it was the middle of August as the date for shipment, but Shari's response was curt and didn't answer my question. Instead it was, "it did not say the beginning of august." Then later she admitted that it was previously the middle of August (but NOT the beginning, she was insistent upon pointing out), but that they weren't sure when they were going to get it. Maybe the end of August, maybe September. I asked for a cancellation and refund because that wouldn't be in time. After 3 emails asking for a cancellation, I got, "What refund? It is a special order." I suppose even though they have tons of people waiting on these orders, they can't possibly refund me and use the dresses I ordered for someone else who is waiting. Here's the kind of bizarre thing though, I checked my cc statement adn they didn't charge anything until August. I ordered in June. Not sure what that's all about... you'd think if they were pre-ordering they would charge the cc right away to get the order into the vendor.

MFP23 Jul 03, 2014

NothingButLove - Your order was a PRE-ORDER and it was explained in detail at the time you placed your order as such along with when approximately we would be receiving our shipment. We explained to you that we have three pre-sale shipments and that you did not order within the first pre-sale shipment. You insisted that you did. This was at 4:54pm. On that same day we replied and explained that this was not correct, and since you are unhappy about the terms, we will go ahead and refund you even through it was a special order. We refunded you at 5:07pm that same day. We never called you a liar. We simply said you were mistaken about accusing us of changing the dates and not really having 3 presale dates, mistaken about the time frame you ordered and mistaken about scamming people. You then took it upon yourself to go on our Facebook page and not only say things that were not true about us not sending orders and that this whole pre-sale is a scam, but also harassing other customers telling them that we would never send their orders. Mind you the few that did complain also did not understand or read that this was a pre-order, even though we did explain everything in detail on the site. We did kindly reply and explain the pre-order and they accepted it and did not try to spread untruths or fear as you were. We have every right to ban you if we feel that you are not just expressing your opinion but harassing others as well. You are entitled to your opinion, but we will not stand by while you spread information that is not true. You were unhappy and you promptly received a refund.

NothingButLove Jun 30, 2014

Yep, completely agree with the others! This is a bad business! I demanded a refund after waiting over 6 weeks for my order. I asked for a status update and was basically blasted with a nasty email calling me a liar and telling me I'm stupid because I can't read...but they are they liars not me. When I ordered the dresses, they were supposed to be shipped by the end of the following month. Didn't happen. When I didn't hear anything and inquired (because the link they provided to check status of the order doesn't work) they blasted me and then said that shipping would be another 6 plus weeks...which is crazy. They have multiple people buying and not receiving their dresses. Alot of complaints on their Facebook page about people waiting months and months and nothing. They banned me from their FB page when I started telling people about my experience. Thankfully, after filing a claim with PayPal, I got my money refunded. BUYER BEWARE!!! And even after the refund they are still emailing me calling me a liar and threatening me. Crazy!!!

• Re
    ReallyDismayed Apr 04, 2014

I have had two very bad experiences with this company. They were both as listed here. My account was charged, and the items were never shipped. After calling many times and getting nothing but an answering machine, I eventually received my money back. It took two months the last time. The woman I eventually heard from acted surprised and confused by my complaints, just as listed here. The first time I believed there had been an honest mistake. The next time I knew it was a company policy of complete disregard for others. It is a shame they act this way while marketing items for lovely little girls.

• Ga
    GAMMIE LORI Oct 14, 2013

FIRST TIME BUYER, PLACED ORDER SEPT 6, 2013, NEVER GOT DRESS ORDERED OR ANY CALL BACK OR E-MAIL AFTER MANY PHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS SENT. VERY DISAPPOINTED. HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK. WHAT AM I TO DO?

• Go
    GopherCompler Apr 26, 2012

Funny, they just cancelled my order two days before the event we needed the order for, when they've had my order for weeks. Googled the company name and a ton of complaints came up. Should have Googled them beforehand I suppose. Can't wait to put them on blast on my high-traffic girl-mom blog. You screwed the wrong customer this time, [censored]!

• My
    myfancyprincessSUCKS Jan 07, 2012

LOL! This company always posses as the "victim". Such a very sad case. What company would ever respond to a customer with, "Why would this be a suprise? Any legitmate company would, blah, blah, blah...ANY LEGITMATE COMPANY WOULD ACCEPT FAULT, REGARDLESS, AND MAKE IT RIGHT! This company will NEVER make it because they fail to accept responsibility and make IT RIGHT. They want cash in hand to pay outstanding invoices and will deal with refunding customers later...they are doomed for bankruptcy anyday now...if you do business with this company, shame on you...

MFP2 Dec 05, 2011

Why would this be a surprise? Any legitimate company would do so and we care about our customers. We are sorry you were unhappy with your experience, and we take each of these experiences as a learning one to improve upon, so we always appreciate the feedback. Thank you.