Mycredithealth.comCharged my account when i did not open any with them

I never registered anything with mycredithealth.com. There was an email from freecredit report which said free trial for first few days, where i registered and then cancelled it. I was not using my account for past 2 months since i was in a business schedule and when i checked my account today, i saw that mycredithealth.com had charged me $29.9 without even me registering with them . I never got a mail nor any indication of their registration. Because of this my account had gone to negative and i had to face many problems. I have called them up and asked for refund. But they have not yet turned back to me.

• Be
    bettyboo Aug 22, 2009

I received my bill from my Pay Pal plus creditor and I was charged $29.95 for a service I did not accept. Some one has been trying to hack into my internet services and I've had to start changing all info on everything that I deal with online. I do my banking online and I have had some unrecognizable charges and I am trying to get all that solved. So someone might have accessed my pay pal account and signed up for this mycredithealth.com. I'm am having a hard time trying to fix the mess some hacker caused to happen. Please let me know what I can do about this fraudalent act.
    Betty Schultz
    [email protected]
    PH. [protected]

• Me
    Melissa L Aug 22, 2009

I would contact your bank and let them know what's going on. If you think someones hacking into your computer than they must have gotten a password/username from somewhere, I would suggest reinstalling everything on your computer and changing your pass/login info.

• Bu
    Buyer-Beware Aug 30, 2009

I believe this company is in the business of provide identity theft protection. If you are certain you did not sign up with them and they have your information, I would call them and inform them of the matter. They may be able to assist in apprehending the person who hacked into your computer.

• Lo
    loretta cook05 Sep 28, 2009

On 9/02/09 i inquired with two credit check companys. Credit check.com and My credit report .com. They had a free seven day trial period i canceled both of them within the seven days. I never signed up with my credit health .com so when i recieved my statement i called them. the gentleman that i spoke with had some of my info but apparentaly didnt have my email address correctly because he claimed they sent me a welcome letter and checked while he was on the phone and nothing was there from mycredithealth.com he gave me a account number and i tried to login on their site but couldnt get through so i put my email in and it said sucessfully sent but again checked my email and nothing. I never signed up with them and i feel like my info was stolen and i want the charges removed from my credit card.Plus they made my card go over my limit and was charged 32.00 plus 28.00 please refund this amount thanks

• Cs
    CSHelp Sep 29, 2009

Hi Loretta,
    I'm sorry you feel that your information was stolen and that your card went over its limit. I would like to help you resolve this situation. To begin that process please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Best,

Ashley

• Un
    universal1001 Oct 12, 2009

I am having the same problem but they actually charged me twice in a matter of 3 days. So basically they stole 60 dollars from me and I have not seen it still.
    What should I do?

mandylenore May 04, 2010

I signed up to receive a ONE time credit report and noticed I was charged 29.95 since September of 09. I just caught the mistake now as I have been in and out of the hospital this year with surgical issues. When I called to receive a refund for these charges, they indicated (word for word) that in the "VERY SMALL PRINT in the terms & conditions it says you have to cancel your membership or an ongoing fee will be charged". This company is manipulative and they are ripping people off!! They will not refund my money and I'm out $179 for services I never used through the 6 months of charges. Please tell your friends and family to beware. I would hate to have this happen to anyone else. Thank you for listening, Mandy

• Cs
    CSHelp May 05, 2010

Hi MandyLenore,
    Sorry that you are having problems with your MyCreditHealth membership. If you'd like help resolving the problem please contact me. I've also sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Ashley

• Li
    Lillian J. Walters Oct 20, 2010

On Friday, October 15, 2017, I was reconciling our checking statements for 2017 and found a charge of $29.95 under our debit charges for this company, called Mycredithealth.com. Upon futher investigation I found that thi company has been debiting $29.95 from our checking account since June, 2017.

Consequently, this company has submitted 17 fraudulent ATM charges to our bank. I immediately cancelled membership. I asked for a refund and was told that they could only refund 2-3 months of charges because I didn't cancelled the membership that I opened on June, 2017. I informed them that I didn't open any account and the reps from this company, including the supervisor was very rude to me and insisted that I accepted their membership and did not cancel and therefore the charges were legitimate.

I asked for a copy of the application that I agreed to and if I agreed to their membership; how did they get access to our checking account.

This company, Mycredithealth.com set up an account for me by sending me an email and I opened it with a user name and password and they fraudulently got my banking information from my personal credit file. Since they are a credit type business they had access to all my personal information. This company has my social security number and I had to give them the last four numbers of my social to close this account.

I am going to pursue this fraud through every means necessary to get all my money back. I also filed these charges with our personal bank as fraudd. Along with Mycredithealth.com in June 2017, a company called privacymid.com (MVQ-PMidenty) was fraudulently set up. I filed a separate complaint against them.

Lillian

Lillian

johnny123456 Nov 09, 2010

i ordered a 1 dollar credit report then this company started taking 29.00 out of my account every month automatically. I disputed the charges and my bank dismissed them and refunded my money and sent me a new card. Then my bank PNC Bank sent them the new card number so they could continue stealing from me. The bank charged me 7 dollars for the new card and their wonderful service. when i discussed it with them they told me i needed to come to this site and fix the problem myself or they would charge me for the charges they helped create

Norma Foster Nov 23, 2010

I thought I would be charged $1 for a credit check. I do have excellent credit, was just curious. Just got a bill for $29.95. What a rip-off! I will challenge this charge!

• Td
    tdichristopher Dec 23, 2010

The consensus on this website seems to be widespread: MyCreditHealth.com tricks people into paying a $29.95 monthly fee through a misleading free trial sign-up. I was surprised to find a charge on my account, and when I called, the representative told me it states in the terms of service that you need to actively cancel the "free trial" or else you'll be charged. This provision DOES NOT belong hidden in small text in the TOS. Customers should be made aware in very clear terms before they process the free trial that they are signing up for an ongoing service for which they will be charged. That they are not seems calculated to trick people who take advantage of a free trial into paying at least one monthly fee.

To add insult to injury, after taking time out of my day and waiting patiently on the phone to speak to a representative, the representative's promise to look into the matter and email me with an answer to my reimbursement request was never fulfilled. I was told I'd be emailed in a few days. No email ever came, and it's now weeks later. I can only assume, then, that my request was ignored and it was assumed I would just forget about the matter.

I am frankly astounded at the lack of professionalism exhibited by MyCreditHealth.com and its representatives. It is shocking that a company that purports to help people avoid being made the victim of credit card scams in fact scams people itself.

• La
    La Shonda Spann Anderson Jan 20, 2011

I did not sign up for any health thing, I only loged on to get my credit report. They were only suppose to charge a fee of $2.00, just for the report. I got a copy of my bank statement which they took it upon thereselves to charge my account. I do not like companies just taking my money without my approval. So i am not happy. I also called to associates told me to go on line to just look at the benefits. I want them to cancel it because I did not approve it.

• La
    La Shonda Spann Anderson Jan 20, 2011

I did not sign up for any health thing, I only logged on to get my credit report. They were only suppose to charge a fee of $2.00, just for the report. I got a copy of my bank statement which they took it upon themselves to charge my accoount. I do not like companies just taking my money without my approval. So I am not happy!!! I also called two associates that told me to go on line to just look at the benefits. I just want them to cancel it because I did not approve it.

• Jh
    Jhone Demazio Sep 13, 2011

Yes it is true once you get in to mycridetheslth.com web site to check your cridet report which it says that will cost you only a $1 for one time fee, and then they get your information and ragistering you without your permation to their company and charging you $29, 00 per month, if you ask them to cancil the account usually they intemidate you and scare you of the on going moneytary accounts scame and thift in the recent time and the country economic sitution. This company needs to be investagated by the Government Authorities.