Mybusinesscreditblog.comEverything is Free

I am in the business of building business credit for corporations and my one main complaint about www.mybusinesscreditblog.com is that he gives loads of information for free. Mike will run companies like ours out of business if he continues. You can tell that this guy is very knowledgeable when it comes to the whole business credit thing and now he has started to sell an ebook. I bought the ebook and it is golden. I think we will use it as a guide for our clients but my main problem is that if that blog gets any more popular, we may lose more clients to him. And that sucks.