Myadultstore.net Logo

Myadultstore.net

Having problems with Myadultstore.net?

Myadultstore.net Customer Service Contacts

8134 E Pine Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Myadultstore.net Customer Service. Initial Myadultstore.net complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Myadultstore.net above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Myadultstore.net. Discuss the issues you have had with Myadultstore.net and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Adriatic Internet Services, LLCBought online adult store from AIS.

I wanted a job to do at home for many reasons & convienience. I found MyAdultStore.net (Adriatic Internet Services, LLC) & emailed them for more info. on how-to. I got a few emails right away & a phone call from "Mike", who talked such a 'good game', that we couldn't pass it up. Promises of all sorts of services & great way to be your own boss & make money! The site/store would be ours & we have control of the control panel to design, add links, banners, etc. via back door to office. They'd handle all the drop-shipping, cust.serv., credit card sales, adverts, etc. All I would be doing is promoting the products & getting profits. My site name isleofpleasure was my creation & I was led to believe that it would remain mine even after they registered the domain for me. Not so! They took it & put it as if it were theirs! It's been up & online for just 3 months now & not even 1 sale!! Many visits/pageloads to the site, but not a single sale! Their C.S. person is a rude & mouthy jerk, & all they seem to want is for us to spend money for all kinds of upgrades, yet they are slow to help as promised. Very disappointed! I would not recommend these guys to any body!!