My trainer my dietunauthorized charge

E

I had order a product online about a month ago and have returned everything back, now I am getting charges and things in the mail that I did not sign up for. I have gotten credits for the other products, but now this unexpected charge from Mytrainer Mydiet comes up and now I will have to wait to get my money back from them. Some how someone has to put a stop to all this. My account was sold to them or one way or another they got it and they could probably have yours by now. So watch out for this company...
eg

More My trainer my diet Complaints & Reviews

• Pe
    pear st Oct 07, 2009

I have been charge with fees i haven't been told about please stop taking money off my account it's affecting me it's not right for this company to charge me.my account wassold to them an i don't know how it happen.

• Tr
    Travis29 Oct 08, 2009

I too have been hit with these fees! One for 39.95 from My Trainer My Diet and the other for 2.97 from Cash Crasher. Both compaines are from Victorville, CA.

• My
    MystickFae Oct 09, 2009

PLEASE SOMONE GIVE ME THE WEB ADDRESS AND OR PHONE NUMBER I NEED IT I WAS HIT WITH THIS ### TOO TODAY AND I CANT GET IN TOUCH WITH THESE PEPOPLE AND I NEED TO GET MY MONEY BACK!!! I AM CANCELING ALL !!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!! > PRISCILLA IN TEXAS

• Kb
    KBeckman Oct 10, 2009

Add another one to the list of people who got hit with this charge. I suspect it is a company that I did order something from a few months ago...but cancelled. Some sort of security breach of their computer records possibly? Or they just plain fraudulently sold the info or used the info fraudulently? The company I ordered from was Biolabs and Acai Direct and Bromocleanse. But, I too cancelled within the allowed timeframe for the trail offer and I have my cancellation numbers. If any of you ordered from this same group...please let me know at [email protected] I am reporting it to my bank...you all need to do the same.

• Pe
    peytoj Oct 10, 2009

For billing questions ONLY please call [protected]

• Bp
    BPinLA Oct 12, 2009

Yes, it appears the commone valid charge was with Bromocleanse. I have disputed the charge with my bank.

• Ss
    ss420 Oct 18, 2009

ok people, i just got off the phone in a long conversation with mytrainer_mydiet from victorville, ca. Mine, also did not come with a #, i had to google it. the # to call them is [protected]. they are a company affiliated with internet purchases like bromolite and advanced acai and others i'm sure. even though you call and cancel after recieving your product within your allowed time frame with these online purchases, these other companies you don't find out about who are linked with your purchase WILL charge you for stuff. I have had charges popping up for months from ordering this crap one time. Sorry I ever did it, that's for sure! But if you just keep calling and canceling and ask them to take off your charge, and try to be nice, i know it's hard cuz it's crap but they will refund your charges. And I will NEVER order anything like this online again. I clicked on the ADD IN YAHOO and sorry i ever did! hope this helps priscilla in texas.

• On
    Online Customer Service Oct 20, 2009

Our company represents some of the Fit Factory programs, which may show on a billing statement as My Trainer-My Diet, and I apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various online health food or dietary supplements and I apologize for any misunderstanding that might have occurred when you purchased your product(s) online.

Fit Factory offers our customers live chat support with licensed Fitness Trainers and Dietitians, flash galleries for yoga and workouts, links to recipes and can also assist with menu planning. This program also offers a variety of diets for special needs that can be customized to fit your nutrition and/or weight loss goals.

All pertinent information about Fit Factory was provided when payment information was entered for your product and before final submission of your order - this provided you access to all the terms and disclosures, as well as Customer service numbers, for greatest support and success with your product.

Customer service for Fit Factory can be reached at [protected] or [protected], 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at [protected], or email me at [email protected], I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Online Customer Support

• La
    lakisha bryant Oct 22, 2009

I have the same problem. called them thanks to the number you all left and they supposedly cancelled and refunded me my money. Only time will tell. I know one thing, I wont sign uo for any more "free" Trials and I will use a visa gift card when ordering off line from now on. Hope you all will do the same. God bless. Lakisha Bryant, VA

• Dr
    dragoku Oct 28, 2009

I also received the same charges. If you call the number [protected] you can just simply state you did not know of this website and/or service and that you would simply like a refund. They will comply with you after simply asking if you would like to tour the site to ensure you don't want the service.