My Info Guard, LLCIllegal Charges

On July 19, 2009, a charge for $12.95 appeared on our AT&T phone bill. These charges were not authorized by our business or anyone at our office. When I called myinfoguard, llc [protected]) they informed me that Cherie Lee, who has "a number similar to ours" made the call. Stacey at myinforguard, llc told me that they would cancel the charges (confirmation number 745 5245) and it would take one to two billing cycles to take effect. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?

Can I do anything about this?