My Gift Centre/123 Click Inc.Facebook Survey

I received an email regarding doing a short Faceook Survey, which I completed. Once that was finished I had the opportunity to accept some offers, and I coud receive a $500.00 Visa Card. Initially, all you had to complete was 2 Silver Offers. But once you were participating, it became 2 Gold Offers, 2 Silver Offers, and 2 Platinum Ofers. The offers represented were from reputable companies (i.e. Doubleday Book Club of Canada), and some shadier types of websites (i.e. Bingo Cafe - gambling sites). You had 60 days to complete these offers, some were approved very quickly, and some were not (actually still not).

Contacted Customer Service (and I use that term loosely), several times, and was told I must wat 60 days. Then I was told that I would have to contact the participating companies myself for approval (well we all know how this ends up). I was told over several emails to check the "Terms and Conditions." Well conveniently for them the 60 days have passed.

Anyway, that's my complaint.

• Ji
    jimcooper48 Aug 25, 2016

Although I sent letter requesting my wife's email address as well as mine be removed from all their lists I am continuously receiving spam

• Cy
    Cynthia Betts Apr 11, 2011

This happened to me almost word for word. Had to buy trial packages of several products with a promise for the gift awarded. Guess what! They take your credit card and give you no gift. WHAT A SCAM!