My Essential Plansfraudulant service, misrepresentation, unethical services, etc.

R

On Nov. 3, 2010 I purchased a Website Program from ICI Success which is also, Fortune Learning Systems, Business Essential Plans, Wholesalematch.com, Nevada Corporate Division and several others. Everything has been going as they said until a week and a half ago when I tried to email my coach. I received a "message not sent" error. I tried calling my coach and there was a rapid busy signal. I went to Fortune Learning Systems website and it stated that the website was down but they were trying to get it fixed asap. I tried Wholesalematch.com which was the same. I tried calling every number that I have been given for this program and had same response. I waited a week and a half and tried again this morning with the same response. I googled Fortune Learning Systems, Nevada Coporate Division, and ICI Success which gave me a complaint board where I discovered I am not the only one who has been victimized. I also found Ivy Capital has been brought forth under Sections 13(b) and 19 of the Federal Trade Commission Act by the Federal Trade Commission. I have a total of $21, 554.00. ICI charge-$12, 120.00, Nevada Corporate Division-$4, 990.00, Wholesalematch.com-$1, 200.00, My Essential Plans-$1, 744.00, and Fortune Learning Systems-$1, 500.00. I have contacted my credit card company but am having to wait on a senior advisor because the time limit allowed for a cashback has expired. Richard Gennero was the "senior advisor" as he explained of Fortune Learning systems and made myself and my husband have an hour and a half phone conference and take all kinds of notes while he convinced us that this was an amazing opportunity. My Fortune Learning Systems Coach was Ragan Lybbert. This man called me at scheduled meeting times each week and was supposedly helping me to learn how to get a niche, get a dropshipper, build a web page, and other things. There actually has been another person talk of the same Richard Gennero that did the same story with them. I am continuing to research and file everything possible to prosecute these people. I have all of my contracts, all emails, all lessons, notes and other information for proof of my complaint. I want a full refund on each amount that I incured from each "company" which was all the same one or working with each other. I am willing to come to court to act against them. Not only did I purchase this program and the essentials that went with it but I also, purchased a Duns and Bradstreet number, got an EIN number, got a state tax sales number, a domain name, and have virtually wasted 5 months of my time on a fraudulent company. Everything seemed completely legitimate until a week and a half ago and then I started my research and discovered the cold hard truth. I want these people to be penalized not only for my sake but for the many others lives that they potentially ruined. My last purchase was for the actual building of the website. This purchase was made on Feb. 3, 2011 only a few days before the Fortune Learning Systems Website became unavailable. Please send me a message with your email as I am keeping a log so that I can update anyone with any information I obtain. Instead of building a website, now I am building a lawsuit. Help me and you and the many others that are affected by this.

• Is
    isokoira Apr 17, 2013

My wife and I have too been scammed by these guys sweet talking us for just over $5500. We did get the LLC for NC state and although I think the initial amount of $1500 was way too much I did pay and not really complaining about that. I am however complaining about Catalyst Coaching and Focuslc as I have just received an email stating that my subscription failed to go though for what I thought was completely covered when I paid the initial $5500 or so. Luckily the credit card they had on file had been compromised a month back and so they have no way of charging anything additional. I have called their billing department, spoke with a Tiffany and asked if I could have this so called contract I signed stating how much I agreed to and for how long. She has since avoided most of my calls and emails and today I just received a call back. The first go around she emailed me but forgot to send the attachment. Second round I got the same email but with an attachment with a generic "Terms of Service Agreement" dated 2009. I called back and asked her where on this is my name and where does it say how much. She went around in circles reading what is said on the terms of service but I still do not have anything in writing saying I agreed to anything monthly which I would not have willingly signed for after paying out over $5500. I am looking to sue these guys for every penny but think it would be great if we can all get together and do this. I think if more people bring up a lawsuit, they will be forced to settle probably out of court. Please let me know if anyone is having any thoughts of any lawsuits. I can be reached at [email protected]

• Li
    Listen to me! Apr 12, 2013

Same problems as above exactly and also dealing with J. Turner myself. I've never felt so foolish in my life for going ahead with this. It causes me extreme heartache, and I am no finding that I have to spend more time at my real job to pay for this stupid mistake. I see my children substantially less as a result of my stupidity trying to make up for this foolish, foolish decision. I will guarantee you, all of the above is absolutely correct. Run like heck!!

• Ro
    Rondak Mar 11, 2013

I currently enrolled into this program for 10, 500 and have received nothing but an arrogant coach named Isaac, then transferred to Luke as my new coach. I just did one of their webinars and it was so off base and the person teaching it was so unprofessional. He never introduced himself, even after I asked him to, was showing web building instead of drop shipping, etc etc. Let me know if you are going in on a lawsuit, I would be interested. Thanks. ANYONE OUT THERE LOOKING TO GET INVOLVED- PLEASE DO NOT WITH FOCUS/ADVANTAGE GROUP.

• Ro
    Rochanne Jan 30, 2013

Sign me up as well. They have a pretty talk, but they ultimately rip you off. I'd like to get a newspaper to look into to these duplicate companies and put into print the tactics they are using to suck people in, so others can be warned!!!

• De
    Debi Smith Jan 22, 2013

Yes they to rip me off for approxiately $35, 000.00. I am very interested in joining you with a law suit. Please let me know what I need to do,

• Ol
    ollie1024 Dec 12, 2012

Catalyst Coaching/Crystal Consulting/Focus LC/CNSS Mentoring, (& I later learned they may have been formally known as Thrive Learning Institute) conned me into signing up for their coaching program to learn how to create my own website & have a work from home business doing “drop shipping” online. They knew I was interested in going back to school so they made it sound like I would be going through a "school" program with them but for half the price.
    They made me feel like they were choosing me & they are very selective with who they have in their program. They told me I would be using "other people's money" & that they could coach me on how to transfer my tuition payment to a business credit card so that if my LLC fails then my tuition would dissolve with it. They kept pressuring me to sign up, saying that if I did not sign up that day that I would no longer qualify for their program. They talked me into it; I guess because I am a desperate single mother trying to make ends meet. The next day I changed my mind and called them back to cancel. They put me on the phone with a guy named Jeremy Turner (evidently he is their “damage control” guy). I told him my concerns and that I wanted to cancel. I didn’t understand why it was costing me $12, 000. He assured me that it is much less than going back to school and that I can still be a stay at home mom. He then promised me a $900 “Scholarship” check to help pay my credit card bills for the first 3 months and that I "would be making around $5000 after that so I would easily be able to start paying off my "tuition". It was on this premise, & the fact they directed me to the online BBB showing they're in good standing, that I decided to take a leap of faith & try their program. I have later learned that these guys get a lot of complaints against them, then reorganize under a different name so that their company appears to be in good standing with the BBB. I never received the Scholarship check that was promised & I have called them several times asking for it. I also have asked many times for a copy of my contract and receipt for the amounts I paid toward their tuition. They never sent it to me nor returned my phone calls. It wasn’t until last week that I finally received a copy of my contract. I think the only reason they finally sent it to me is because they received a call from American Express in regards to my dispute.
    Every time I tried to call & express my concerns with paying so much for their "tuition", they sweet talked me then bullied me into not canceling & reminded me how expensive going back to school can be. When I would call & ask why I havent received my scholarship they would say "Oh I don't know why, let me send that out to you right away". Never received anything. After about 6 weeks of being in the program & going thru their "coaching sessions" I finally saw the red flag after all the attempts to receive that scholarship check & receiving nothing, so I started researching them. Come to find out there are many people who have also been scammed by them & there are many who have done the exact same program as me for only a 1/4 the amount of what I paid (which was $12, 000). They are all over the place with different tuition requirements apparently.
    They get away with what they're doing b/c they know they have to fulfill the commitment of "Services Rendered", which is what I’m sure the credit card companies look for. So the coach does call once a week & they have many videos you can watch. But what you're left with is a knowledge that is no different than what you can find online for free, and a crappy website. And you pay thousands of dollars more for all their subsidiary companies that call you 10x a day for things like SEO & marketing, your site will never end up on the 1st page of a google search as they promise you. They don't tell you what's involved w/ actually getting traffic to your site!!!
    I paid one such subsidiary called Elite Corporate Services for Credit Coaching & to have them register my LLC for me. They completely screwed up the process & put the wrong name on my LLC papers. They also told me (after I paid) I wouldn't be able to have an EIN# for at least a week or 2. They told me they could get me a line of credit that wouldn't be linked to my personal accounts, so that way if my business fails all the money I spent would just dissolve with my LLC.
    Needless to say, I'm trying to get my money back thru the dispute process w/ my credit card companies. Stay away from these ###, and any type of coaching program that is out of Utah. They are all in cahoots with each other!

• Ca
    Carolyn Hayes Sep 22, 2012

I agree this company is taking advantage of people. My sister has spent thousands of dollars so far. She has been harassed by many companies claiming to be connected with my essential plan and then they ask for more money. My sister has complained and was told that these companies were not connected. I believe that they are connected and if you are upset and don't fall for they scam they They really don't offer anything that you can't get from Ebay for free.

• Co
    concerned for u & me Sep 05, 2012

I am currently working with Crystal Consulting, Catalyst Coaching, Focusic, Online Wealth Formula in Utah ; I elected to not do business with My Essential Plans in NYC who are based in the Empire State Bldg.

After 2 weeks of working with Catalyst Coaching I was contacted by My Essential Plans, I had a bad feeling about this whole thing so after reading the comments on this website I called my credit card company to ask for a charge back, My credit card company will not honor my request. They say I signed a e-contract and I'm getting the services promised and I have to contact Catalyst Coaching [protected], Trevor is the Supervisor. I'm forced to work with this company. Maybe one of you out there might like to talk to Catalyst ? so I posted their phone number here.

JoanNJ Sep 02, 2012

Dont trust FIAD Card Services or Business Recovery Services. They're both Scams and maybe the same company.

jamklo Apr 01, 2012

I have the same story as most others about these rip-offs. What can I do next to try and recover my money?

• Jm
    jmking Mar 09, 2012

I too was scammed out of around 16, 000.00 or more form Merchant Freedom Network, Web-Media and My essential Plans. Now I am stuck with credit card debts on a fixed income. There has to be a way to shut these companies down. jk

• FIAD Services Feb 16, 2012

We have done a background report on Business Recovery Services and other known accomplices (see below link) PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE NEED TO ADD OR UPDATE ANYTHING! Please note report consists of previous client feedback who have previously done business with Business Recovery Services.

BACKGROUND REPORT Business Recovery Services - http://fiadservices.com/company-list/reported-large-scale-scam-list/business-recovery-services-scams/

FIAD Card Services (please visit our website, www.FIADservices.com ). We definitely can be of help if you have not yet received a full refund. We have no upfront fees and work on a contingency basis. We only need you to answer a few questions to confirm we can help. PLEASE NOTE- The original purchase date must be within the past 24 months.

• Ya
    Yacul Oct 06, 2011

Scratch that comment I made earlier. Don't bother with Business Recovery Services. I'm sure they're fraudulent as well.

• Ya
    Yacul Oct 06, 2011

I was victimized by them as well. I am considering using http://www.businessrecoveryservices.net/ to get my money back. It sounds like i should do so but I am just researching to make sure. maybe you should employ their services as well.

• Fe
    fell again Jun 01, 2011

How much did they charge you for how much money back? Was the recovered amount 100% of what the crooks charged you? How long DID it take? After being ripped off by Fortune Learning Systems, et al, I am still unemployed, broke, with my credit a mess because I can't pay the bills.