My Dish BizThey are charging for a free affiliate program

This company offers the opportunity to be an affiliate with VMC Satellite to sell Dish Network Satellite Systems.

They charge you $35 to join the affiliate program and only pay on your personal sales.

When you join dirctly the program is free and it also pays on 2 levels. You also get paid on sales made by your personally recruited people.

Do not join My Dish Biz, if you are interested in selling Dish Network Satellite systems you can become an affiliate for free with VMC.

• Li
    Lisa Smith Apr 29, 2009

I signed up for a online job it cost me 39.95 and it was a scam I would like this amont taken off of my credit card

• Li
    Lisa Smith Apr 29, 2009

I will know better when I find out if this amount was taken off my credit card