my diet partnerSam

I too have been "scammed" through getting a "free" sample of Acai Pure. I did manage to stop payment but am now getting charged and money taken from my account and apparently signed up to mydietpartner.com. No way have I done this!!! I have constantly emailed their customer services to cancel and only get automated reply with ticket number and a number to call which keeps telling you that its the wrong time to call - whatever time!! The bank say they can't cancel it cos its an agreement between me and the company and known as recurring payments.

Any FREE samples on line - DON'T DO IT!!! Don't how these people sleep at nights

Lynda

anonyMiss Sep 07, 2009

you can have your bank request a copy of the agreement. even if it's not 'signed' as they require in stores, they have to have an agreement to provide the bank with upon further questioning. it honestly sounds like you have a crappy bank because they can cancel it at anytime for you with the information you just provided.

• Me
    MEvans Sep 08, 2009

Hi,

I have contacted this company via their customer service and not received a reply. I paid via my Credit Card company and am awaiting their support to retrieve the monies they have taken from my account.

Can you suggest anything else? Like you, I WILL NOT be accepting anymore free trials especially those where before you even have a chance to press the space bar have whisked the page away so that you do not even know what you have signed up for.

• Me
    MEvans Sep 08, 2009

As above.

Anne Helder Sep 29, 2009

Three months ago I cancelled the subscription they offered me and I received an Email at it was done, but yesterday they charged my account.
    I sent an Email and tried to call their helpline without success.

• Fl
    fliper Sep 30, 2009

I bought a product on line from this company. It was advertised as a free trial however I was immediately charged £49.95. I called up the company to cancel the direct debit details they had taken during registration for the 'free trial'. I was assured that the subsequent monthly direct debits I was now (and unwittingly) obliged to make had been canceled.
    Three months later I am still being charged a monthly 'membership' fee of £19.95.
    When I called customer services, I spoke to a rude and ignorant person unable and unwilling to help me. I THINK that I have managed to cancel the direct debit now. I cannot be sure as the company refuse to send any form of confirmation. Oh - and they do not reimburse despite the fact that they are deliberately creating a system that is understandable to people, allowed them to profit at our expense.

• Re
    Redvelvetcn77 Nov 23, 2009

Money has been taken out of my bank account for unknown reason from your company in the amount of $6.87 each month for the past 2 months along with an international fee of $.21 each transaction. I want all this money..in the amount of $14.16 deposited back into my bank account A.S.A.P. Thank you for your timely response to this matter.

• Va
    Val Tunmer Nov 30, 2009

Like lots of others, I have had money taken from account but card company are insisting on a policy number to stop payments being taken. I do not have policy number and website is now closed. have requested several times by email but to no avail.