Menu

My Alarm Center
reviews and complaints

www.myalarmcenter.com
www.myalarmcenter.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.2 13 Reviews 13 Complaints
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for My Alarm Center has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

My Alarm Center complaints 13

S
My Alarm Center has left an official reply on this complaint.

My Alarm Center I have been trying to avoid any other monthly fees with this company by canceling my contract since last year

I have been trying to avoid any other monthly fees with this company by canceling my contract since last year. I was even trying to cancel in 2019 they told me about the life of my contract. I said ok. When 5 come I will cancel. By the end of the contract, I was unable to make payments, so I paid what I could but even by then I was told I still cant cancel my service unless everything is paid 100% off. So I was told that my contract will be converted into a month to month contract and still be charge even when I continously tell them I do not live at this residence any more. As of today, I am still receiving monthly threaten emails about Bill Cancellations and it still have not been cancel with payment continuously get higher. Again, I have not use the service since the beginning of 2019. I don't think its right for a customer to try to be force into a month to month contract when they telling you they don't use service and the contract they sign has ended.

Read full review of My Alarm Center and 1 comment

1 comment
D
D
D. Cremin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This complaint is filed on behalf of my 74 year old mother, ***. My mother has had alarm service with My Alarm Center for over 20 years. This dispute is over a battery that was replaced in one sensor in my mom's home. One sensor, one battery...$279. I repeat...one sensor, one battery...$279. And, the technician was there less than an hour. That is absolutely ridiculous. One could even say taking advantage of an elderly person. Further, the alarm system has not worked since the technician has been there. Yet, the alarm center continues to send bills and make repeated calls. This is not acceptable. The only resolution in this matter is to remove this absurd charge. Cancel the service. Come to her residence and remove the alarm system if you wish to have it. Then stop sending my mom bills, stop calling her.

S

My Alarm Center I had a contract with ***

I had a contract with ***. I called prior to my contract ending and was told to email a certain email account with my end of service date in order to cancel my service, which I did. There was a return email sent saying they got my request to cancel. They continued billing me for months after, I have called more than 6 times and every one tells me I have done everything and they were going to issue a refund for the months they charged me after I cancelled. Since then I HAVE STILL BEEN RECEIVING BILLS. I called after the first bill and they told me my account was cancelled and to ignore it, that it was sent late. I have received another bill since then. I have called and talked to multiple people and NO ONE has been able to tell me why they keep billing me since my account has been cancelled since MARCH. This has been the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Since my account is cancelled I should not be receiving any more bills from this company.

Read full review of My Alarm Center and 3 comments
3 comments
L. Bechtelar
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had monitoring service with *** for 3 years. Contract expired. Alarm panel now has Yellow "service" light lit all the time. Error code is failure to communicate. This is because the service is not active and it can't communicate. Panel needs to be programmed again so that it is a "local system" and not monitored. It needs to be restored to the way it was prior to the 3 year contract with ***. Yes, this required a technician visit to program it. Have been in contact several times with *** in retention and she has not/will not schedule tech visit to get this panel properly programmed. *** from service department called and said he would have another dept look at it and call me back. He did not call back nor did the panel issue resolve. Need my alarm panel programmed and this service light gone.

T
T
T. Witting
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have cancelled my service months ago but they still bill me. I have followed their instruction on cancelling but to no results.

A. Feil
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have two accounts with this business I am currently being charged for two separate security panels only one panel has worked since September it has been over three months since I could get anyone to come out and look at my equipment they are attempting to charge me $300 for a new system due to no maintenance fees charged monthly I was never offered this maintenance service at sign up I am currently still being charged for this panel that does not work and it is now December I want a new panel at no cost to me as they have been charging me for months up to $300 for a security panel that is broken

My Alarm Center I was a customer of My Alarm for at least 8 years

I was a customer of My Alarm for at least 8 years. Last year I contacted them for a doorbell camera. The rep came out and indicated he was unable to put in a doorbell camera as I had no electricity to my doorbell. Approximately 6 months later a neighbor had a door bell camera installed and referred the installer to me. He indicated he could install a doorbell even after I told him that my current company said it couldn't, He said the installer actually did not want to do the work or didn't know how to. He did install the doorbell camera and I am extremely pleased as I am a senior and wanted who was at the door. Also, I live alone. I called My Alarm to cancel and they told me I was under contract. I knew I had a contract for a year but I have had the service for far more than that. I also explained that I reached out to them first and the rep said her notes indicated I had and they were unable to provide the service. Now they want me to pay more than $600 termination fee.

Read full review of My Alarm Center and 3 comments

3 comments
O. Vandervort
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have used this company fir 2+ years now. We listed our house for sale and it went pending. The potential buyer proceeded to call My Alarm Center and ask to switch the account to her name. Well one month later the buyer backs out of buying our house and our alarm system stops working. We have called and tried to get this resolved every single day for 3 weeks straight. Every day they say we arent sure how this happened, no one can adjust your account except you but someone will call you back. The call back never happens. I am do with them and just want this entire system taken out of my house and a refund for the past 4 months that they have charged me and not provided services. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Absolutely terrible customer service. They take your money while providing you with NO services and NO way of contacting someone who can fix something.

Z
Z
Z. Maggio
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I would like a copy of my service agreement and contract expiration date. I am very dissatisfied with my service and feel like $ 157.55 service charge to install a sensor that has fallen off is excessive. There several sensors that are failing yet your tech has been to my house 5 times and has failed to fix them. My house was robbed in May , a month after YOU upgraded the alarm system. They kicked in the door and ripped the panel off the wall, which rendered the whole system inoperable. Due to this, neither I nor the police were informed of this burglary . I will be showing my service agreement to my attorney, to determine if there was breach of contract due to your equipment failure and excessive charges in this situation. The resolution I am request is that they fix the sensors and wave the $ 157.55service fee or cancel my contract early with no penalties.

M. Mraz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Since 9/22 I have been trying to cancel this service to no avail. They told me to cancel online. I went to the process, only to be told to call for a 4 digit code to finish the online 30 day cancellation. However, when I call the number provided the customer service stated they do not deal with My Alarm Center. Started the whole process again to be sent to several prompts and hung up on. Please assist me to cancel this service.

Is My Alarm Center legit?

Our verdict: My Alarm Center has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores My Alarm Center's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of My Alarm Center can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

My Alarm Center earns 97% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: My Alarm Center achives 97% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for My Alarm Center. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 6 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Myalarmcenter.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the myalarmcenter.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • My Alarm Center protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to My Alarm Center has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Y
My Alarm Center has left an official reply on this complaint.

My Alarm Center We signed a contract agreement for security services, we were told we had 3 business days from the date of install to cancel the contract

We signed a contract agreement for security services, we were told we had 3 business days from the date of install to cancel the contract. The system was PARTIALLY installed 07/10 and on 7/13 i called to cancel. i was not happy with the system. I called corporate and let them know that i wanted to cancel on 07/13 i was told since the contract was so new that i had to speak with my sales rep, and they would send him an email for me as well. After i got off the phone i called my sales rep, no answer, so i left a message. after not hearing from him on 07/16 and requested again to cancel since i have not heard from anyone. they informed me that i had to speak with the Sales Manager and they sent him a request. On 07/20 i spoke with the Regional Sales Manager, and he informed me that he does not know what will happen or what they can do since this has never happened before. He informed me that he would need to speak with corp. 07/21 i was told they will not cancel the services.

Read full review of My Alarm Center and 2 comments

2 comments
B. Predovic
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have been charged several months for service when it was canceled several months ago. *** has received phone calls that has been very mean and rude. They will not return calls to resolve the issue

M. Sawayn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They install the service in the middle of the month and expect to be paid the 1st of every month. instead of 30/31 days regular billing cycle. The system had issues like 3 months after installation and they wanted me to pay for the field visit. Now they double bill me every month and state that they cannot fix the antiquated billing system. The alarm system is defective. It goes off everytime I cook or the contractor is working. I asked the technician to remove the issue the last time he conducted a field visit and I was assured the issue would not occur again. And it keeps happening. They will not release me from this contract, so I am stuck with a defective system and being over billed ever month. I want my bill adjusted because I pay them every month 30/31 days.

My Alarm Center We ceased using this company as our alarm provider in April

We ceased using this company as our alarm provider in April . Upon their request, we put this in writing and received confirmation of receipt. We actually put this in writing three times because they continually said they didn't receive it even though we had an email confirmation. We paid the balance due to break our contract on time. However, we continued to be billed for their services - even though all of their equipment was removed from our house, we'd provided written confirmation, and paid the balance of the contract. I have spoken with them numerous times and they simply have no answers. Last I spoke with them in November, they removed the autopay from our account, assured me we would not be billed again, and had me send another copy of the termination of services letter (which I confirmed via phone that they received).I have now (end of December) received a paper bill - I'm assuming since autopay was turned off - for January monitoring, maintenance, etc. I can not get them to stop billing me even though we haven't received their services in 8 months AND I paid hundreds of dollars to get out of the contract because those services were so bad.

R
My Alarm Center has left an official reply on this complaint.

My Alarm Center My Alarm Center replaced old security equipment with new security equipment in Oct

My Alarm Center replaced old security equipment with new security equipment in Oct. 2021. Multiple false alarms since. Now waiting for 1 month for local sub to make appt. to replace back door sensor which has been bypassed (malfuction). thus far local sub who does the technical work for My Alarm Center has failed to call (***) to make appt. to replace this sensor. All I want is the sensor on probably the most probable entrance for burglary to be functioning.10 word minimum. I have read and agree to the Long time customer with new top of line equipment in Oct. 2021. Multiple false alarms and have had to put back door sensor on bypass for past month. Waiting for My Alarm Center to get local sub (My Alarm just monitors I just found out and subs service) to make appt. to replace bad door (most likely place for burglary) sensor. My experience since Oct. with their local sub is terrible. The local subs does not tell truth about making calls for appt. I would love to have a different local sub but in any event I need the malfunctioning center that is bypassed to prevent false alarms-replaced. I have reports this to My Alarm Center 3 times with no action thus far.

My Alarm Center has left an official reply on this complaint.

My Alarm Center Dec 30 2021 Alarm was going off at my home (I am out of town) and my alarm company never notified myself or the authorities

Dec 30 2021 Alarm was going off at my home (I am out of town) and my alarm company never notified myself or the authorities. I was only made aware of the alarm when I had received a notification from my *** doorbell that motion was detected on my property. I called My alarm center (my service provider) and was put on hold for over 20 minutes to speak to someone in service. Once I was on the phone with service I was hung up on or the call was disconnected (on their end, not mine). At this point I had been on the phone for an hour and had to call back in and wait another 30 minutes to speak to another person who was insensitive to my concerns. I pay a monthly service to have my home protected and at this point I'm told I have to wait until Sunday for test to be ran to figure out the problem- they are trying to say that the motion detector is not sending them a signal for them to call which means my home is unprotected until I return. But it is working in the sense that it trips the alarm and my neighbors can hear it. This is absolutely unacceptable. The company is supposed to run weekly tests on the system and notify us if there are any errors. I have not been notified at all and I'm extremely upset and disappointed in the way they handle their customers. I continue to pay a monthly service fee and now have no protection for the money I'm paying to them for their services. I want a resolution.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My Alarm Center In February we found out we were moving and I immediately called Hawk Security which the service was transferred to Alarm.com

In February we found out we were moving and I immediately called Hawk Security which the service was transferred to Alarm.com. I told them I was moving and not wanting to keep my service. I would look into getting a new system later, but could not afford it at the moment. They tried to put my account on hold for me and I told them no. After the initial 2 year contract was up I told did not renew so that I may leave at any time without recourse. Because of this I received an increase every year on my bill. I called to cancel my account and was told I needed to send in a letter giving them 30 day notice. I sent the letter and checked a week later to make sure they had received it. They admitted reciveing it and claimed the account would be closed at the beginning of March . My payment proceeded to come out in March and I continued to get calls about my alarm that as of March 3 I no longer had access to. It is now April 17 and I am still receiving calls about my service that I no longer have access to. My family is being harrassed by calls regarding my alarm system. I have called multiple times and each time they pass the blame that it was not shut off by the representative I spoke with. One lady even blamed me for not sending my letter in early enough. I told her that I called and sent the letter in the day after I found out we were moving. I have since asked my Bank to block all ach withdrawals to them.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My Alarm Center Account number *** My 36 month contract with Hawk Security / My Alarm Center expired on January 8

Account number *** My 36 month contract with Hawk Security / My Alarm Center expired on January 8. I emailed the Hawk Security sales "manager" Rocky M of Cypress, Texas, 3 months (10/05) in advance for direction on how to notify Hawk and My Alarm Center of our cancellation, effective at the end of our 36 month agreement. We had been very unhappy with their equipment and communication from the start of our agreement and were counting the days until we could finally get out. Rocky M responded the same day and told me to send him an email directly with my cancellation notice, which I did immediately did. On 10/15, he responded back with confirmation that my cancellation notice was received and effective at the end of my agreement. This was a lie. My Alarm still has me as active in there system with no record of a cancellation notice on file. Rocky refuses to get back with me after several attempts by me. We kept our end of the agreement and paid for the services every month. Now that we are finally able to cancel, we can't get out! On 02/02, I called My Alarm Center directly since Rocky M is failing to get back to me, and they simply said there is no record of cancellation and forwarded my call to the main menu to speak to someone else. The original contract says that if cancellation is not received within 30 days, we will be automatically enrolled for another year. That better not be the case since we held up our end and sent notice MONTHS in advance with confirmation from the sales manager. All communication between Rocky M and me is in writing and I will be happy to share the thread to prove how they have failed us. My Alarm / Hawk Security owes me money for January 14th withdraw from my bank account.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My Alarm Center After 15+ years as a faithful customer, we were "scammed" at the end of our relationship as the company "conveniently" lost our cancellation of

After 15+ years as a faithful customer, we were "scammed" at the end of our relationship as the company "conveniently" lost our cancellation of service. We have used their alarm system and monitoring for all three of our homes. We even spent extra money to upgrade our alarm system in 2016. Then we moved in September out of state. Before we moved, we called the company to cancel our service since we sold the property and would no longer be living in the house. Obviously, we would not need alarm monitoring if we moved from the property. Then six month later in March we receive a bill for $377.91. I responded in writing letting them know we moved and cancelled service by phone in September. Then we receive a letter from a collection agency in July . I called the company's customer service to find out what was going on. Karen there told me they did not have a record of us cancelling service and that we still owed $293.93. That was the first red flag because they billed us for $377.91 but said we only owed $293.93. What was the extra $83.98 for? I told them that if they lost the cancellation, then it was on them because when we left the house in September I crossed calling the alarm company off my list as we were getting ready to move 750 miles away. I told them I would split the bill 50/50. Karen said she would take $50 off which would make our final bill $243.93. All of this was so unprofessional and they have lost a long-standing customer. I will never recommend them and will only speak negatively about them to everyone I know. I feel it is their fault for not recording my cancellation properly. And that is the second red flag as they "conveniently" did not record my cancellation so they could harass me at my new home 750 miles away for a few bucks. This is very unethical and disgraceful on their end. Karma will take care of them!

J

My Alarm Center They contacted to say my alarm was no longer communicating

They contacted to say my alarm was no longer communicating. After they had me run some tests on the alarm panel, they said they had to send a tech out. The tech came out & looked at the alarm & said he didn't know how to fix the alarm & I needed to upgrade it. The sales dept called the next day stating the tech said I wanted to upgrade. I informed her that was a lie. She then told me they couldn't fix it & that I had to upgrade. They had gotten my account from another alarm company, so I called to cancel & that sales person said she would fix it for free if I signed a new contract. I agreed. They sent out 2nd tech who installed the part & after 2 hours said I needed a circuit board. They sent out 3rd tech who installed board so we went out later that day & set the alarm. We disarmed it & I got a call saying there was a smash and grab. No, there was no issue. I called & they said I had to wait a week for tech. After complaining they sent 4th tech & he said "it was fixed". Next day we set alarm & while out I got a notification on phone that alarm was disarmed, then an hour later while still out, notification alarm was set. 5th tech came out with new circuit board, but no it needs the same part that started all this. We went out, set alarm & couldn't disarm upon return because our alarm code no longer works. I had to remove battery & unplug alarm to get siren to stop. I called wanting to speak to a manager, was hung up on. Called back & demanded to speak to manager & got some guy who was an [censored] telling me repeatedly to calm down. I hung up & he called right back asking if I had calmed down yet. I told him to remove the alarm & hung up. He immediately called back twice. I ended up blocking his number because I felt harassed and disrespected. None of the 5 techs wore masks & I have an elderly parent that had to interact with them. I had to ask the company to tell their techs to wear one. This is their CoVid policy

My Alarm Center has left an official reply on this complaint.

My Alarm Center We moved into our new home on 07/12 shortly we had our alarm system installed

We moved into our new home on 07/12 shortly we had our alarm system installed. The alarm system worked perfectly. The1st quarter of 2021 we decided to have the panel box replaced for cosmetic reason. The panel was replaced and we paid for the work. ( see 1st attachment). Our monitoring is billed on a semi-annual basis. We have ALWAYS paid on time since 2017. Our lastest *** for services from 07/01 to 12/31 was paid on 06/23. ( see 2nd attachment).In approximately 09, we had a motion detector to malfunction. We called the service line and spoke to I believe ***. He instructed my husband to remove the face of the motion detector to check the battery. We advised him serveral times that our model DID NOT have a removable face and to send a service technician to correct the problem. He insisted that we remove the face of the device. My husband who is an elite athlete and a former Alabama football *** did remove the device per his direction, but ended up damaging the motion detector because it did not have a removable face. Since about 09/05 we have not had security service and a technician has been to our home on at least 4 different occasions without resolving the problem. The last technician came out on 10/13. We had another system malfunction ( false alarm) on 10/29. At 2:41am on 10/30 the alarm system malfunctioned and is still broken. We have had the *** to our home at last2 times for false alarms. The drive from our office to our home is 30 minutes. We are throughtly frustrated and disappointed.I spoke with *** on 2 separate occasions( the last time was on 10/20 at 5:50 pm) in billing about the lastest invoices that we received. ( see 3rd attachment). She was suppose to get wther her supervisor and call us back. We have not heard from any one. We just received a "FINAL NOTICE" theatening collections in the amount of $548.11? Please help!

I

My Alarm Center My Alarm System purchased my monitoring system of ***

My Alarm System purchased my monitoring system of ***.For the first year I had no problems with them.Then I had a service request and the agent that arrived was someone new to me.He said and charged for a wire-in fire alarm in my garage.No such system was installed and I contacted MAS for resolution. They refused to send anyone out to verify the lack of installation.I called many times for service and each time they refused to come or gave me a non-working number to call the serviceman directly.When it came for renewal in February , I did not renew and made three calls to the billing department for verification. I was told to pay the disputed bill and for the entire future year of service, before they would consider the fraudulent charge.I refused such an offer and demanded termination of services.I have email termination several times and called three times to billing and on two recent calls from MAS, after I triggered an alarm in error, I advised the MAS that I was no longer a customer. On the two occasions,I supplied the code to cancel and was told that caller could not cancel service but would input notes on the account that I had terminated service. The agents in the billing department threatened collection and adverse action on my credit history.I repeated that they are not my provider and asked how to cancel.They said they cannot supply cancellation information.So I fear that their behavior will result in a False Alarm charge.They are trying to bully me into renewal.I do not want to continue with this company and should not be FORCED TO RENEW!I have called the City of *** Alarm to try to notify them that I have no alarm monitoring service at this time.I was advised to try to work it out with the provider or engage another provider.Since I am at home due to Corvid 19,I do not see the need for alarm services so I have not engaged another provider.This is a firm that has no customer service, refuses all resolution attempts. Termination occurred 4 month prior

About My Alarm Center

My Alarm Center is a cutting-edge home security company that provides a wide range of advanced alarm systems, monitoring services, and cutting-edge technologies to homeowners and businesses across the United States. Established in 2000, My Alarm Center has become a leading provider of home security systems and services in the United States.

My Alarm Center is committed to offering the very best in security technology to its customers. They offer state-of-the-art security systems, as well as reliable monitoring services that ensure prompt responses in the event of an emergency. They also offer home automation services, allowing you to control your home's lights, thermostat, and security system from your smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are.

My Alarm Center's team of security experts is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to each and every one of their clients. They offer personalized support and guidance to help you choose the right security system for your needs and budget. Their technicians are highly trained and certified, providing fast and efficient installation and maintenance services.

With My Alarm Center, you can take comfort in the knowledge that your home or business is secure and protected. Whether you're looking for a basic alarm system or a complete home automation package, My Alarm Center has the experience, technology, and expertise to provide the right solution for you. Trust in My Alarm Center to be your partner in keeping your most valuable possessions safe and secure.

My Alarm Center Customer Reviews Overview

My Alarm Center is a highly reputed home security company in the United States. It has been consistently praised by customers for its exceptional service, state-of-the-art technology, and reasonable pricing plans. Our research findings indicate that My Alarm Center has received an overwhelmingly positive response from users, with a large majority praising its unique features and customer service.

Users have highly recommended My Alarm Center for its technologically advanced equipment and monitoring services. Customers have found the company's system easy to install and operate, as it comes with a user-friendly interface. With reliable 24/7 monitoring, the company offers superior protection to its clients to ensure their safety.

One of the most commendable aspect of My Alarm Center is its exceptional customer service. Representatives are knowledgeable, friendly, and patient throughout the process, making it easy for customers to understand the system's features and benefits. The company also has an efficient support team that is always available to troubleshoot queries and concerns.

Another aspect that users have found attractive about My Alarm Center is its customized pricing plans. The company provides highly customizable home security packages that can be tailored to the client's specific needs and budget. Such flexibility has been greatly appreciated by customers as it allows them to pay only for the services they need.

In conclusion, My Alarm Center is highly recommended for anyone looking for cutting-edge security solutions for their home or business. With its advanced technology, excellent customer service, and highly customizable pricing plans, the company sets the benchmark for home security in the United States.

Overview of My Alarm Center complaint handling

My Alarm Center reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 18, 2023. The latest review I have been trying to avoid any other monthly fees with this company by canceling my contract since last year was posted on Apr 18, 2023. The latest complaint I have been trying to avoid any other monthly fees with this company by canceling my contract since last year was resolved on Apr 18, 2023. My Alarm Center has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 13 reviews. My Alarm Center has resolved 7 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. My Alarm Center contacts

2. My Alarm Center phone numbers
    +1 866 484 4800 ext:8470
    +1 866 484 4800 ext:8470
    Click up if you have successfully reached My Alarm Center by calling +1 866 484 4800 ext:8470 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached My Alarm Center by calling +1 866 484 4800 ext:8470 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached My Alarm Center by calling +1 866 484 4800 ext:8470 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached My Alarm Center by calling +1 866 484 4800 ext:8470 phone number
    Security Services
  3. My Alarm Center emails
  4. My Alarm Center address
    3803 West Chester Pike 1st Floor, Suite 100, Newtown Sq, Pennsylvania, 19073-2304, United States
  5. My Alarm Center social media
My Alarm Center Category
My Alarm Center is related to the Home Improvement and Maintenance category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone