MVQ*TWENTY4PROPMVQ*TWENTY 888-337-429Unauthorized charge

An unauthorized charge of 24.95 was made to my account without my knowledge. I called the number that was on my statment with the company which was [protected]. An individual with an Indian accent quickly stated that he refunded my account. I asked how they got my information and he stated that from a PC 2010 software. I then stated that I never purchased that and he got nervous and stated that I was being refunded and hung up the phone.

I also had a 61.89 charge from Witabett.com. I called the number and had an individual with an Indian accent. He stated that he would refund my account and had the same kind of answers that the previous individual had.