MVQ*shopessentials/ Dr. Goodpet?Unauthorized charges to bank card

I ordered some pet breath product for my mother (for her dog) when I was taking care of her last year. Dr. goodpet or something. The people that I talked to never mentioned a subscription or a fee. When I noticed it on my bank statement, I wrote to their E-mail and got no reply. I tried cancelling the subscription via E-mail and no response. I am disabled and live on a fixed income. Now I can't afford my medication. Their moms must be SOOOO proud!

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Oct 15, 2009

apparently they sign you up then you have to search them out to activate or cancel your membership.

website is http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx

gives you the option to cancel . also has numbers and email addresses.
    it lets you find your membership with the code from your bank statement ( the name they charged you under) and your email address. It gives you the option to enter your credit card number BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT!

Good Luck all!

• Lo
    Louis Gottlieb Oct 16, 2009

Obviously this was not Dr. Goodpet. We have no membership fee or anything else of that sort. We have been in business since 1984 and have never had any problems of the kind you mention. Our phone numbers, address and all other information is posted on all our pages so customers can reach us when they need to and we pride ourselves on having great products and great custmoer service!