• Wi
    william atkins Jul 22, 2009

Unauthorixed withdraw from my bank account.

• Am
    Amybarb25 Jul 28, 2009

What is this company? They withdrew the last penny out of my bank account.

• Wi
    WILLIAM D HELTON Aug 06, 2009

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS COMPANY IS OR HOW THEY GOT INTO MY ACCOUNT

Janie Aug 10, 2009

Call your credit card company and let them know what happened. Tell them you did not authorize these charges and you don't know where they're coming from. If they can't help you or block the charges, the best is to ask for another card with a different number. Since the card has already been 'hacked', it's safer to replace it. If they won't do that, cancel and get a card with a different company.

• Mo
    Monet Lion Aug 27, 2009

I have been charged two times on my Visa account for products no longer receiving.

JANETG Sep 16, 2009

I WAS CHARGED FOR MVQ*SAVEACE $19.95. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR. THANK YOU JANIE FOR YOUR ADVICE. I WILL DO AS YOU SAID.
    IS THERE SOMEPLACE TO REPORT THIS TOO. THIS IS FRUAD. I AM GOING TO LOOK INTO THIS SOME MORE AND SEE IF THE LAW CAN DO SOMETHING. WE SOULD HAVE THEIR BANK INFORMATION WHERE THE CHARGES ARE SENT.
    I LIVE ON DISABILITY AND INCOME IS VERY LIMITED. I CAN NOT AFFORD FOR THESE CHARGES. MY DAUGHTER WORKS AT A BANK AS AN ASSISTANT MANGER. I WILL GET HER TO HELP ME ALSO.
    JANET

• Up
    upsetintexas Sep 18, 2009

MVQ saveace charge to my debit card. I was out of the country at the time with no activity. No idea who these people are. Called [protected]. They wanted to get more personal info from me and I refused to give them any (seems they already had enough!). A rep by the name of Jacqueline said the money would be refunded in two to three days. Calling my bank right away too.

• Jm
    J. Morgan Sep 19, 2009

I have just noticed two 19.95 charges in the last month for this and have no idea where it is coming from. I am going to call Regions in the morning. Please post if you find where these charges are coming from. Good Luck

• Co
    Cooltopz Sep 30, 2009

I just received my Chase Visa bill and found two unauthorized charges to MVQ*SAVEACE. I called Chase and apparently MVQ*SAVEACE is an approved third party merchant. I was made aware of a charge in the previous month that I didn't catch on my last bill.
    Chase rep. reassured me that a "note would be placed on my account?" and after being transferred to three more people (Chase Visa has a direct relationship with this company), I was placed on hold for over an hour. At this point, I am actually still holding and searching the net.
    In my net search I found that MVQ.SAVEACE is associated with Intellius and PASSPORT FUN that had previously been billing me on another Chase Visa account number. These charges were not authorized.
    How is this allowed to continue? This is clearly fraud.
    Solution: Limit recurring charges to a max of (x, perhaps 3) billing cycles and/or require written authorization for extending/ authorizing recurring charges.
    Anyone considering a class action lawsuit?
    Oh, yeah... still on hold

[email protected]

• Br
    BROKE NOW Oct 02, 2009

I also found a charge of $19.95 on my acc. today. There should be 888 number on there for you to call. I just called and they are going to cancel "it" ( whatever "it" was that I didnt order)and refund my money in 3 to 5 days. We'll see how that goes. I'll post comment by the 12th of October 2009 if it's returned. Just funny how they can take your money without you knowing.

• Mk
    mkm1971 Oct 30, 2009

My credit card was charged $24.95 with a description of MVQ*SAVEACE. Never heard of them. When I called they asked me to enter a member ID number or the credit card # which was charged?! Like I would enter that for these thieves. It took 5 minutes to get a person on the phone and she said could not tell me what this was for or who authorized it. In my 5 minutes of wait time I googled MVQ*SAVEACE and found this blog along with many other complaints about this company. How can they continue to get away with this? I have no idea how they got my cc number. When I tried to ask the customer service rep, she just kept repeating that she would be happy to cancel my membership and refund my cc for the amount charged within 2 business days. We'll see...

• Mv
    MVQ*SAVEACEfraud Nov 01, 2009

I just found three charges for $24.95 from MVQ*SAVEACE with an 800 number. I called my bank as this was my debit card/check card. I am now having to cancel that card and wait 7-10 days for a new one. I have filed a fraudulent use statement for those three charges and we'll see what happens.

• Am
    amajorLawsuit4you Nov 03, 2009

if my card is not refunded in the next 5 business days my lawyer will be contacting you next!

• Mw
    MWESENBERG Nov 06, 2009

i HAVE BEEN CHARGED 5 TIMES. 3 FOR $1.00 AND 2 FOR $29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION AND IT HAS COST ME OVER $175.00 IN OVERDRAFT FEES I HAD BETTER BE REIMBERSED

• Be
    betterthanexpected Nov 10, 2009

I just discovered a charge from MVQ*SAVEACE on my credit card for $24.95. When I looked at last months statement, there was another charge for the same amount that I had missed. My credit card company told me that the charges were linked to $4.95 purchase at INTELIUS.com, and they had already billed me for this month. I was able to cancel my "membership" online with the saveace company. I called Intelius to find out why they gave saveace my card information. The lady indicated that there was some kind of pop up or ad that came up when I was placing my order. She called saveace while I was on hold and said that they would refund me for all three charges. The lady was very courteous, I was more than mildly surprised. Will check back in 3-5 days to see if the refunds actually come through. All that because I wanted to find out more about a young man that was showing interest in my daughter. Ugh!

• Ct
    ctrlpgup Nov 12, 2009

I found the same type of charge on my CC. After calling the 888 number listed on the charge I found it was part of something I agreed to with Mylife.com. Was very easy to cancel over the phone and get my money back.

• Cr
    Crazy Mom Nov 13, 2009

I was looking over my Chase ststement and found out *MVQ*SAVEACE been coming out for the pass 3 months. Chase resp. gave me the phone number of the comp. to have them close the account and credit me back. Well I called the number [protected] they closed my account and will only credit me for the last month. Man this is so WRONG!!!

• Na
    Nazirah Nov 19, 2009

Today I checked my bank ststement and found a charge of $19.99 to MVQ SAVEACE.
    I went through the complaints and found someone who found the number to this bogus company. I called and found that after I purchased People Search/Class reunion, program this company SavingAce decided to make me a member, well how nice, since NO one asked my permission, they went and used the information i gave to the Class Reunion program. I called SavingsAce and got some bimbo on the phone who told me that I subcribed to Classreunion program and somehow they thought I wouldn't mind them robbing me of $19.99. She told me that my subcribtion is cancelled and I told her I wanted my money back in my account, that it was an unauthorized use of my account, and that I will be filing a report against the company, she acted like she didn't know that there is a complaint forum against this company. People lets stop buying things off the Internet with our bank cards.

• Sw
    Swainman Nov 23, 2009

I've been getting charged for it too. 24.95 a month.my wife signed up on a website called foodiary.com which charges $9.00 a month and at the same time every month saveace withdrawls too. I think it gets imformation from food diary or other sites. If your married and call to discuss the transaction they say your spouse opened the account and privacy laws prevent them from discussing the membership. I had my wife w/ me when I called. She cancelled it and we should get our money back. If not our bank will return the money since we attempted to get it back. Saveace's number is [protected]. You cant be nice cuz they're trickey when they talk to you.

• Sw
    Swainman Nov 23, 2009

oh when you call they want a membership #. You have to wait for it to transfer you. cuz ya won't have the number of corse.

• Dj
    djeneraat Dec 07, 2009

I had the same thing happen, and I just called the number that was listed with the charge on my credit card [protected]) and found out that this is some kind of savings thing where you pay a monthly amount (in my case, $29.95 + another $1.00 charge) in order to receive discounts. They said it was signed up for online, and they had my address and phone number and everything. The guy I talked to easily canceled the order and refunded the charges, and didn't seem surprised at all that I had fraudulent activity on my card. Sounded like they must have a lot of this going on. Makes me wonder if the company is even legitimate...

So try giving that number a call and see if they'll refund you the amount.

Good luck!

• Ta
    tai tiet Dec 14, 2009

i Iot the same problem, and I found so many people like us. I just contact my bank, and I will call the police tomorrow.

• Ki
    kittymeowmeow Jan 27, 2010

I've been getting charges for 19.95 for the past three months...this is nothing that I agreed to...there should be a law against this ...it is fraud!!! Why doesn't the banks do something about this...Is there someone else we can go to to stop this??

• Le
    Leeanne1980 Feb 23, 2010

I have three months of 19.95 charges! The day they say I ordered it - I was in surgery! They said it came through Reunion.com. I don't have a subscription through Reunion.com. It was with my maiden name, from a address the man said "the computer automatically enters an address when you don't provide one". The town listed was somewhere I lived approximately 10 - 12 years ago! My telephone number was listed as [protected]. I got this information from them by putting in my email address to try to "log-in" to "my account" I told them SavingsAce.com that if I had ordered it would of had my correct address and in the state I live in! They "offered" to cancel my subscription but I want my money back!
    The first time I called they couldn't help me because they wanted the debit card number I used when ordering the service. I told them I can't provide a debit card number because I didn't order the service. They couldn't find me in the computer. I gave them my name and the day the money came out of my account. Of course, I find out minutes later that it was ordered in my maiden name! SCAM...

Reunion . com has been hacked or they are selling information!

• Ar
    arthur vogt Mar 02, 2010

I called my bank PNC to dispute these charges and to cancel and issue me a new debitcard.
    I will also file a police report.

• Kw
    k.wolf Mar 21, 2010

Received 2 charges (am checking for more ) on my M.C. card for 19.95 ea.

• Ji
    Jim P from Ohio Apr 18, 2010

I feel like a fool!!
    They got me for $200, maybe more, card records only go back 7 months, all charged to my wifes card, I'm going to make her sign off on every charge from now on. She has no knoledge of any comitment. We cant even figure out what they sell!
    What can be done?

• Li
    Lisamarie65 Apr 20, 2010

Good grief - they got me too. I have no idea how long this has been going on, 4-5 months for sure. I went on the sight to cancel the bogus subscription. I live in Italy and I can't sit on the phone line for hours, so I'm just going to have swallow it, I guess.

Tomorrow, just to be sure, I'll call my credit card company and put a block on any future charges coming from them.

I'm flabbergasted. If someone does a class action, I'm in!
    (Lisa Gelhaus, Bologna, Italy)

• Hm
    HMR Apr 27, 2010

Something needs to be done about this company! There are hundreds of compliants about how they are deducting money from our account without authorization!

• Ro
    rob55532 May 23, 2010

To all who are wondering what the $24.95 MVQ*SAVEACE charge is:

I had this charge show up on my credit card for the past several months and did not want to get a new card for obvious reasons, but could not get it cancelled either; because, they are an “approved 3rd party company;” whatever that means…

Anyhow, through research, I found out that the company that is charging the card is SavingsAce (http://www.savingsace.com/SAA/) and through I am going to assume unscrupulous tactics they get your information and create an account for you and begin charging you.

Nevertheless, after visiting their website, I figured there was probably some sort of account that I never setup with them, so I entered my email address in the forgot member number section and did not get anywhere, so I, (probably not the best idea) entered my CC number to retrieve the login. After entering the number, I noticed that it said it sent an email to a very old address that I no longer used. Thankfully, I guess I never cancelled the account, because after logging in (took a while to remember the password), I was able to retrieve the member login. Once I did this, I went to the site above, and entered the login information on their main site and as I suspected found that I did have an account with this company; even though I never set one up with- them…Interesting… Anyhow, under the my account link, there was an option to cancel the account and any new changes, which I clicked and am now back in the clear.

This company comes under many names because they do marketing for lots of various organizations / products. As such, if you are seeing this on your card and do not want to pay anymore, I suggest you go to their site, enter you email address (it will send you the member number) and then cancel the account.

I find it ridiculous that out of the clear blue sky, I was getting charged for a service through a company I never setup an account with, but have found that this seems to be the solution.

Just as an FYI to anyone who is also curious as to how to stop the random charges…

• Pe
    pete wilson Nov 03, 2010

Reacuring charges to my bank account on a monthly basis with out my authorization.

• Re
    renchca Dec 01, 2010

My name is Christien, I am here in the state from South Africa and are currently living in Alva Oklahoma, They charged my debit card for the sum of $119.80 in March this year.. The big problem is that i went back home for a visit in January 2010.
    I have no idea what they sell or where they could have gotten my account information...
    This is an outrage!!! I have tried calling the number but to no avail...
    I am outraged! There is no way to get your money back it seems...