MVQ*PRIVACYMID POS 888-239-3919 CT US 000602unauthorized charge

On 9/2/09 MVQ*PRIVACYMID charged 1.oo dollar and on 9/9/09 29.95 I have not authorized these transactions and i need my money back. I am a waitress my son needs surgery on his eye and his docter bills keep me struggling as it is. I need my money back.

• Lo
    Lorie Helms Sep 28, 2009

This is such a ripoff...The add plainly states, FREE credit report, that really cost you a $100 for the credit report..So you get your supposely FREE credit report, (thats a $100 charge). AND THEN supposely they refund your dollar back..Sense the add still states FREE.. Then a week later they charge you $29.95..Maybe that dosen't seem like much money to some people..But for me it is..I'm unemployed right now, and need all my money..Don't ever trust MVQ...They are not telling you the truth, ,

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Oct 10, 2009

little more research and i found this site.

apparently they sign you up then you have to search them out to activate or cancel your membership.

website is http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx

gives you the option to cancel . also has numbers and email addresses.
    it lets you find your membership with the code from your bank statement ( the name they charged you under) and your email address. It gives you the option to enter your credit card number BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT!

Good Luck all!

• Me
    melody777 Nov 17, 2010

This is all illegal charges. I saw free credit report from freecreditscore.com, I signed in, but not able to access into my account, I thought I was not charged. My credit card will not be recorded. Tow months later, I discovered that they charge me silently without any Bill or invoice email notice three times for $4.95, $14.95, $14.95. I also saw charged from MVQ*PRIVACYMID and MVQ *PMIDENTITY888-293 (they are the same company) $29.95 twice on the same day $10/12/2010 and another twice on the same day 11/12/10, two $1 and $2 dollar charges on the same day 10/05/2010, $2 on 11/04/2010. Which kind company is it? I never authorize them to charge me for a free credir report. I was never able to get one report, but I was charged silently. If i didn't check my bank statement, I would never know that I was charged. I will dispute those illegal charges. I advise that everyone should check your bank statement frequently.