MVQ*CRDIAGNOSISUnauthorized Charges

Today I not only discovered that I have been charged, every month, $1.00 fee and a $29.95 fee for membership by CRDIAGNOSIS, I also discovered that I am not the only person that this has happened to. Prior to making contact w/ my bank, I made contact w/ the company and was blocked by a recording. When I entered my phone number, as requested, it stated that I had no membership. While my bank refunded a $1.00 to my account I was advised to close my credit card and request a new card immediately. What is most upsetting is that I don't have know how long I have been getting charged these bogus fees.

With that being said, I am actively seeking out a way to file a Class Action Lawsuit against this company...Please be advised that this company also works under the names of "CRDIAGNOSIS" and "YourSavingsClub". If you are interested in assisting me with stopping this fradulent company please feel free to email me at [protected]@aol.com.

• Xg
    xgarbagegurlx Nov 06, 2009

They are doing the same exact thing to me! It's impossible to speak to someone or get a response from these people! I noticed these charges in October withdrawn from my account! And there is another one this month! If you find out anyway to stop them please contact me: [email protected]
    I'll do the same!

• 12
    1234Home Nov 08, 2009

Hey there - same thing happened to me, but, here's what is happening:
    Someone stole my credit card number. They use things like CRDIAGNOSIS, Realplayer and iTunes to do 1.00 charges to ensure the number is active. Once they did that, they tried to make two $2K charges to the number (which my bank say, no way) and called me immediately.

Anyway, it's not the company but the thief that took your #

sae2013 Jan 17, 2010

Hey everyone,
    This same thing is happening to me. And like you all I can't seem to be able to talk to anyone from the company. So I called my card company and talked to them about it and they are looking at it being a fraudulent company, they replaced my card and shut off my old card, and it could take up to 90 days to get my money back. I noticed it when I was going through my online statement and matching receipts and that is the only thing that I didn't have a receipt for and I knew I should have had one because it was for 500 dollars and I knew that I didn't buy anything that expensive, so hopefully everything will work out for all of us and we can stop this and get our money back and it never happen to me again, it has been a hell of a ride through this though, so don't give up and don't let your bank give up, they will find it, it's there job.

• Sm
    smeeks5008 Jan 28, 2010

hello,

We to have been charged this but we did take the sevice for a few hours and then they could not give the info on my husbands credit and we called them with in one hour and canceled the membership and they told us that they would refund the first fee as they had stated in the add they would do and there would not be any further charges made to us. well to make a long stoy short i have been in the hospital for a few mos and did not know the charges were taken out called them today, they said they were going to refund the first 2 mo charges and there was nothing they could do about the other 3 charges as they did not find where they had been told to cancel the order that day. so all in all they made off with 92.85 and now the bank says we have to go to the police dept file a fraud charge aginst them and them take that to the bank and they will then refund our money after they go through what they call i guess an investigation. so i do not know what these people are thinking but i feel they are out to take from whom ever they can they are artist in this matter. nothing else i could find that they are good at tho. just to rip off people. hope you all get your money back and these people will be taken to justis as they need to be. wish you all luck in getting your money back. p.s i have a number that you can call if younwant to try and get your money from them.it is [protected] they will need the card number that it is coming from all i can say you mght get a few bucks back not too sure how much as i did state i got 2 of the 5 charges that are suppose to be back in my account with in 7 bus days. ... good luck to all