MVQ Shopess Pluss DDA PURunrequested or approved charges

I have unauthorized charges. I called the phone number and looked up the website where they want me to disclose my credit or debit card number or e-mail address to look up my account. I do not feel comfortable sharing this information. I have not recieved any e-mails or mailings showing any service in return for the charges. They will not allow you to cancelyour "account" unless you disclose teh above mentioned information.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices