• Cj
    cj88 Oct 24, 2009

i signed up for a free credit report in September 2009. I was charged $1.00. I have recieved four charges of $29.95, two in september and two in october. I filed a complaint with bbb today. I will call later to try to cancel my membership. I was mad when I went to my bank and had a negative balance in my acount. I bought something and would have never had a negative balance in my account if was not for freescore. What is FREE about freescore? Nothing. Here is some information that may be helpful. Click on the privacy policy link at the bottom of freescore.com. Look for "How Do I contact the website?".
    Membership Services, FreeScore,
    8420 W. Bryn Mawr, Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60631.

• Be
    Bear L. Oct 08, 2009

Same thing happened to me
    Yesterday 10/07/09
    I canceled my card I reported
    what I could withBBB. Because there were no Ph #s
    or address of the So Called bussiness, it will be
    tough. But do it anyway. The
    Bank suggest filing a Police report!
    LESSON LEARNED; BBB.ORG Has Free reports.
    or Call them and they will lead you to the Free Reports

Thanks Susan
    From Iniana

• Ke
    K.elise Oct 01, 2009

Same thing happened to me.

Call this number to cancel membership.
    [protected] Credit 24
    [protected] Identity Theft

• MAC Sep 26, 2009

MOT'S LIEKLY YOUR HALVE SINED UP FOR SOTHEMING IN THE FIEN PIRNT OFF THTA OFFEFFER, ,

THE BET'S THINIG FOUR YOU TOO DO WOLD BE TOO CACNEL YOU'RE CERDIT CRAD'S I AM SRORY TOO SAY MY FREDN';S

SRORY

BLESING'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Re
    rebelteacher Sep 26, 2009

IS there any news on what to do to get the problem solved?

• Re
    rebelteacher Sep 26, 2009

SAME SAME WHATS THE SOLUTION.

RLH

sang Chung Sep 22, 2009

I had the same experience too.. I want to cancel and get money back

• Ro
    Robert Cothran Sep 14, 2009

I had the same experience. How do I cancel and get money back ?

• Sw
    Swtlauri Sep 12, 2009

Same thing happened to my husband. What to do about MVQ?