mvq bargain homesUnauthorized charges

Monthly charges for a "Foreclosure Search" I never made on my business credit card. I called the phone number associated with the charge and she looked-up my charge information and told me it was for a foreclosure search. I was then put on hold to talk to a supervisor and when I did they were very quick to try and get me off the phone. They had incorrect address and phone number information connected to the account and would not discuss refunding the unauthorized charges so I will be disputing it with my credit card company.

More mvq bargain homes Complaints & Reviews

• Br
    bryans Aug 07, 2009

unauthorized billing @ $39.80 p/mo plus $1.25 p/mo

Anudeep Gurram Sep 17, 2009

I am also charged 31$ till now by the MVQ bargain homes from my debit card. I don't know how is this happening.
    Can any one help me to come out of this.
    please email me regarding this.
    email id:[email protected]

• Az
    Azhumbird Oct 06, 2009

I have tried for several months now to get MVQ Bargain homes to quit billing me. I have not used the service and each time I call I'm told to go to the website to unsubscribe. There's nowhere on the home page to do that.

• St
    StayawayfromBarginHomes Oct 22, 2009

I had the exact same experience! Very frustrating!

• Vi
    Vielka Harrison Nov 02, 2009

Searching for possible homes to buy in Foreclosure, was asked to give a credit card #; FOR $1.00 FOR A TRIAL. Then would be charge again if used. Never used the service. Received a bill for the $1 and for 59.80.

• So
    soldierlady Nov 03, 2009

Less than 12 hours after I visited the website, MVQ charged $59.80 to my account. I only authorized $1.00 for what I thought was temporary access to the website. At no time did I ever see that amount or any amount dealing with other fees.

• Gr
    GRB Nov 06, 2009

I totally agree with the above statemetns. They charged me $59.80 to my card and now they will not refund it. I am going to be talking with my credit card company these are all unauthorized charges!! THESE PEOPLE ARE A SCAM--DO NOT USE THEM AT ALL!!

• Az
    azgirl88 Dec 10, 2009

I have never even been on their site till today when I found a 30.80 charge from them. I don't know how they got any of my information. This is outrageous.

• Tr
    truyen Dec 11, 2009

My name is John . I have the same problem. They charged me $1.00 then $59.80, then another $59.80 . When I called them that I 'have never singed up for the service, they called a supervisor to talk to me and said he will credit back $29.00 to my account. They did not proved that I had authorized them to charge me. Do you or anyone have a way to sue them for their fraud? My phone number is [protected].
    Thanks

• Da
    dalboi711 Dec 22, 2009

I completely agree with everyone. I have been charged 2x $59.80 and everytime I call I get the run-around... no one seems to know what is happening and I will be on-hold for extended periods at a time! I will be going to my bank to dispute both of these charges...

• Es
    Escobar89 Jan 30, 2010

I got charged $59.80 twice as well when I only agreed to pay $1.80 for a list of homes for sale in our area. Every time I call I can never get through to anyone and I've already tried mulitple times. This is so frustrating!!

Linda Crawford Mar 03, 2010

they charged my credit card wont letme cancel and says were not registered, but still bills credit card, hangs up when we call to cancel Linda Crawford [email protected]
    I just wantto cancel they are a ripoff

when I call they hang up, when I wanna cancell, I donteven have a address

they are a rip off

• Mq
    MQ Bargain Homes Rip Off Mar 23, 2010

Same thing happened to me. I am a little less observant on my credit card bill and it has been going in for 4 months. The only way I noticed it was today when the same amount came up for RealtyTrac. It appears MQ Bargain Homes have transferred that part of the business to them. I called RealtyTrac and without hesitation they cancelled my subscripition (the one I never authorized).

• Mq
    MQ Bargain Homes Rip Off Mar 23, 2010

I just did that and my credit card company refunded 3 months worth of charges. Thanks for the advice.