Muslims Arlington,alshabab al islam

some men angery not put on my head cover since they Hurt me
the God and want s save me they angery not puting the cover up
and talk about me every where ig so look like they goina takover
the law in texas.

COMPLAINING,WAL-MART Sep 01, 2009

What is atttitude means and What is attitude. first go to school and correct your spelling

COMPLAINING,WAL-MART Sep 09, 2009

this who claims he Muslim Hurt me and police arrest me because they want him to rape me
    Is okay because they did not ask me what happen to me
    but listen to him
    what Even He said Police also they took Me Oof the Clothing and treat me Like criminal
    But I did not Do Any thing wrong only what the Man told them
    who almost rape Me.

COMPLAINING,WAL-MART Oct 24, 2009

Your neutral

Waxaad kuhad Ladlaso Laamgaranayo

COMPLAINING,WAL-MART Jan 23, 2010

wax Af Somali Ku Hadla Maleediheen?