Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)death certificate rectification

A

My father passed away on 5th April 2017 and the death certificate that I have received had all the addresses wrong. I have searched high and low on mcdonline.gov.in but cant find any link to get the death certificate rectified online. I was in India for my father's last rituals until 29th April 2017 and now I am back in Sydney.

I just want to know how can I get the death certificate rectified online. My email address is amit.[protected]@gmail.com if you want to contact me. Thanks.

Comment Guidelines