MultiChoice Africa / DSTVunauthorized debit order

I had paid my account and an authorized debit order was issued plus now I have to wait a total of 14 days to get my monies returned to me. Plus there is responsibility for this mess up being taken by dstv and their customer service . To them my financial situation is not a concern and they expect me to wait so long for a refund.

This is the content of the email that I had forwarded to dstv :

Good day

I'm a very unhappy client of dstv, whose payments has always been made on time by debit order on the 26th of every month . For some reason in September 2019 the debit did not go out and I contacted dstv and was informed that I was to be debit in the excess of R1400 which to me was not my installment and I told them I'll make my normal payment and was told to pay R904 which I did.

I phoned back informed them of my payment and was informed that no debit will be taken out until the 26th of October 2019.

On the 06/10/2019 and amount of 1384.16 was deducted from my account and I contacted dstv and was told I need to phone in 5 days for my monies which I find ridiculous because you'll are not entitled to that monies . I can easily go to the bank and reserve the payment but why should I effect my record rating.

I'll attached my correspondence with your company and the hassle of getting my money back.

Today I phoned the Durban contact center( ref [protected]-i127) and was informed that I must wait 7 working days from today (11/10/19) for my monies.

Firstly it was not my fault my debit did not go through and secondly why should I be informed that i shouldn't of made the payment of the debit order was going to come out either way.

I have been a staunch supporter of dstv when people are telling me to cancel my subscription and they way I have been treated it gives me food for thought that loyal customers are the ones who are getting screwed in the end whilst dstv takes no responsibility for their mess ups

Regards