MultiChoice Africa / DSTVI am complaining about the service of multichoice

My name is David makoko I'd number is [protected] 08085 I try to call MultiChoice a multiple times asking why am I disconnected no one is willing to tell me why it's been three weeks now no one came back to me as they said they will come back to me an resolve the matter I am still waiting to be called I have spent a lot of money calling MultiChoice to fix the Matter and still today I am still waiting what hurts me the most is that I am paying every month... MultiChoice doesn't care about its customers ...to prove I send the email two weeks ago...it reads..
I am highly disappointed in MultiChoice and price lock for how it treats me...my services are being disconnected wile I am paying every month...I have been calling since Wednesday the 18th of September 2019 due to why am I being disconnected and no one is willing to help instead I should waist money and buy airtime to call your wrong numbers that I am giving by your agents..I have paid but my services are being disconnected and why the amount that I should pay is high? As I am paying every month.. the first case which is [protected]-c10 Wich was not attended that I got on Thursday and again Sunday I called and I am given these one ref [protected]-c13 as I am still waiting for the matter to be resolved.. IL end up saying MultiChoice doesn't care about its customers...to prove that I have been having these problem last year. I am frustrated and furious on how these matters where handled...😠😡
My cell phone number is [protected] my email is [protected]@gmail.com

Da
Sep 30, 2019

Comments

• Mp
      Oct 02, 2019

hello i wanna report one of your urgent who just took out my dish signal device because i owe him, is it legal to do that? my number is [protected] my name is mpho matlhabe