Multi-use printerWarranty Service

I've purchased multiple laser printer from Super market Carrefour Egypt on a11/19/2010.And the failure occurred on 10/13a/2011.So I handed over to the service center is located warranty card.After the service center piece Blattsal PHP and news that there is a cost of 350 pounds, although the printer warranty valid.I took the news of the server once again that the printer is in warranty.They asked me warranty and invoice.Their expertise is that the warranty is valid and fitness.And that the invoice may erase the data on which the bill because it was issued by the supermarket machine.And it is not fit to only buy the printer, but belong to buy things or else the market for.I got a printer and they refused Qamuabthdt me in a way they are not respected and the owner of the company.When I said that I would not complain of the parent company they told me I do not care what you want one.Because I will not bargain with you in the purchase of any printer or other devices Samsung etcetera.Because of poor service.Can communicate with me through my phone number +[protected]

Introduction to you