Mullooly, Jeffrey, Rooney & Flynn Law FirmMisconduct/Fraud and intrusion into my Bank Account

S

On October 29, 2008 at 7:00 am, I went online to my financial institutions banking web site to be overwhelmed that my account was frozen and had a lien of -$4, 912.54. I then spoke with a banking representative who gave me Mullooly, Jeffrey, Rooney & Fkynn contact number. When I contacted the law firm, I asked why and who gave you the authority to freeze my account? This was the comment, "We must get back what you owe. If you pay the amount owed, then we will vacate this judgment". I looked up my vredit report and saw that the law firm did inquires about me 4-5 months ago. In summary, when I asked about how can I obtain who is the organization in which I owe and can I have some authentic documentation, the reply was, "we contacted the company, but it will take them a few months". Go figure, fraud or what!

• Pa
    payyourbills1234 Feb 24, 2011

Pay your bills on time and you wont have these problems. Stop acting like you just realized you owe money. When you are sued you get a summons, when you dont respond you get a judgment then you get a lien on money or property. This takes awhile, its doesn't happen overnight. Stop charging and start paying!!!

notashamed Oct 31, 2012

@payyourbills1234...your ignorant. the issue is a debt collector not serving you with a summons, but lying to the courts that you were served so a default judgment is set against you. That's fraud!! I'm 100% sure you haven't paid all of your bills on time EVER...unless in your dreams!!

notashamed Oct 31, 2012

definitely fraud...there are many website mentioning this company as freezing accounts or garnishing wages without the debtor being summoned to court...therefore, a default judgment is set against them. There are also several debtors that won cases against them. Go to your City Court and if they can't legally prove that you were summoned, then it's fraud and you can file an affidavit to vacate a default judgment.

notashamed Oct 31, 2012

@VINNYnov3...huh? U just missed your bus...the short yellow bus! LOL Where did you come from??

• Ud
    Udayakumar Kanagasundram May 06, 2017

thay send letter for income execution without any fouther information. we dontknow who ask them to do this;
    i dont know i owe mony $9671.48 nobody call us about this matter and we didnt get any letter.