Mudbug PlumbingIncompetent

I had a stopped up toilet. Called Mudbug's only because I know the owner Danny. Had to get on roof to run snake. Mistake #1 they ran snake down wrong vent, got snake stuck for 3 days & never did go down the main line. Next, video inspection, never did see a broken pipe on video. Using a detector, they found broken pipe. Next, they dug up half my backyard, no broken pipe there. They get snake out & water in toilet is rising & flowing out. I called first thing in the am 4 times to have Danny come out before my house flooded. Never came, got home that evening & living room was flooded. It's Friday & nothing got done until Monday. Now, the broken pipe is on the other side of house, busted up concrete only to find no broken pipe there either. I took pictures of toilet overflowing and showed the owner & his response was, "I didn't understand what you were saying". When he looked at the pictures it was too late. I paid him 125.00 to get on roof, 250.00 for video & 500.00 dep to start digging. He left concrete busted, filled my gardens with the mud that didnt fit back in hole it came from, ripped up my carpet & he did give me the 500.00 back but kept the rest and did nothing but cost me more for all their mistakes. I fired Mudbugs and hired someone else. This was supposed to be a 1 day job and ended up being over a month without plumbing.

Nikki Coscino

• Mo
    Monica Wise Nov 04, 2009

Mudbug was Extremely competent when they came to our house to fix a broken pipe. Within seconds of being on the job they had located the break and the owner came to meet with my husband and I to discuss options and costs. We had 2 other companies come out before we called Mudbug and they left clueless!!! After we decided what we wanted to do, his guys were back hard at work. They delivered awesome work and and unbeatable price. This company is fair and very considerate of the customer. Before they did anything that would cost more money they asked us instead of assuming it was okay. The owners were constantly on the job site making sure everything was running smooth. This is the most professional company i have done business with and would highly recommend them!