MTNL TrumpNetwork issue!

T

I am using MTNL trump prepaid connection from 11th october 2006. But for the past 5 month there is network issue which is really very painful for us. Most of the time network fluctuate. I called to customer care several time (abt 10-15 times) but every time i got one answer that your issue will be solved within 24 to 48 hrs. Some times customer care executive gave me time period of 1 month. But issue never got resolved. Another issue is that customer care executives are least bothered about customer executive. They always in hurry of completing the call. Calls get disconnected, unable to hear voice, sometimes it start breaking in between list is long. I don't know what the engineer's are doing. For what government is paying them.

• Pr
    Pradeep A Das Sep 03, 2008

I have two dolphin pre-paid cards nos. [protected] and [protected]. Presently I am staying in Dombivli East. Since last two days I have network problem. I have complained to customer care and they have given me complaint no - C [protected]. Since I receive calls regularly from relatives and friends it is very difficult for us to communicate. I hope you will look into the matter and inform accordingly on the above mobile nos. please.

• Ar
    arshad hussain Sep 11, 2008

Hi,

The most worst pre paid connections in this world provided by MTNL, If I get a chance I shall stand on the top of the world and shout "Please please dont by the prepaid connections ever ever".

sanjay kumar suman Oct 03, 2008

my self sanjay kumar suman my telephone no is [protected] I have already register the complaint my complaint number is [protected] but i canot get any reply i face lots of problems plase kinldy do something in my favoure its my humble request

with warm regards

sanjay kumar suman

• Md
    md islam Feb 08, 2009

I have dolphin pre-paid cards nos.[protected]. Presently I am staying in BIHAR. Since fews days I have network problem my cell is not working i'm not accessing other Network(BSNL). I have complained But till dated not responce ur site.

• Re
    Renuka Feb 12, 2009

Complaint registered on 6/02/2009 R090275824
    " " " 9/02/2009 C090269866
    " " " 12/02/2009 C090271387
    Prepaid service not responding No out going and No incoming.

Today is 6th day problem not solved every time we call 1503 we are getting reply mobile will work within 24Hrs.

Pl respond early

• Re
    Renuka Feb 12, 2009

pl solve the problem of No incoming and No out going
    on [protected]

• Sh
    Shikha Gupta Aug 03, 2009

i have been facing the same problem with my trumph no [protected] and [protected].

SalmanSalman Mar 19, 2011

I have shifted from Loop Mobile (BPL) to Trump, Just because i wasn't happy with BPL network. but now i understood.. no one is actually giving good network. I m fed up with Trump service. there is no one to listen to my problem in their customer care.

• Is
    Ishwar Garg Nov 04, 2018

I purchased duplicate sim on 19/4/2017 at 3pm from sanchar haat sector-6, dwarka, new delhi for my mobile no [protected].

It is not yet activated.
    I have called number of times to customer care mtnl delhi number of times but not yet resolved.

Request to activate my number [protected].

Regards