MTNL / Dolphin Mobile NetworkNo mobile network coverage in Dombivli and complaint made on net is not attended

P

Since last 4 to 5 days network coverage of Dolphin Mobile is not accessible in Dombivli. A complaint was made to customer care and also on website of MTNL but neither the problem is solved nor any reply from MTNL.

• Su
    Sudhir Lamba Aug 19, 2008

Telephone connection not working namely [protected] Complaint No. 170 and [protected] Complaint No. 535 duly registered in MTNL on 18th August, 2008 but till date not rectified by MTNL.

Rajan Oct 08, 2008

I have already filed my complaint through e-mail to GSM in the mail id. [protected]@bol.net.in and [protected]@bol.net.in in several times networking problem in my locality at A-19, Brij Vihar Apartment, Near Pushpanjali Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi Near Sarasvati Vihar Sanchaar but no body can reply the same till date.
    RAJAN

• Ji
    Jitender Kumar Feb 19, 2009

I am Jitender Kumar, My address is A-48 street no. 2 North chhajjupur Delhi - 94, I have been useing mtnl Dolphin postpaid connection no -[protected], Mybill is last month Rs. 1571/- It is very high amount, I request to you pls. check this bill details at your end & replay me as soon as possible.

JITENDER KUMAR

Mail Id. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ad
    a.d. ojha Aug 14, 2009

my mobile had lost. then i blocked my sim card..[protected] august ) i got new sim card from sanchar haat. he told after few hour this sim card will be active. but today 15 august sim card did not active .. what i do? plz tell me.. or plz. solve this problem
    my mob. number is [protected]
    my name is A.D. OJHA

• Mk
    M.K.Menon Sep 11, 2009

Sir,

I am in need of my dolphin bill for the month of June, 2009. My Celll No. is [protected] and the Account No. is 7259808. Kindly send me the Bill for the month of June, 2009 by e-mail to me. My e-mail is [protected]@hotmail.com. Kindly help me.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

M.Kumaran

• Mk
    M.K.Menon Sep 11, 2009

Kindly help me in getting my june month telephone bill

M.Kumaran

• Lu
    Lucky161181 Nov 15, 2009

Bill can not be charged under the refundable scheme. But I have got a bill of 269/- from MTNL regarding IPTV services which can not be accepted.

Rakesh Kumar Sharma Mar 12, 2010

i am facing non diliver to massege from my mobile number [protected] (Pospaid conection) . i have allredy complain on dated 9/03/2010 and 11/03/2010. regarding this problam. plz slove this problam very soon. i am really harsment your service.
    plz do needfull reply for me regarding this problam.

my address is Om Nagar Near Molarband School Badarpur New Delhi-110044

My Mobile No. is [protected],

• Su
    sudip kumar baid May 30, 2010

i am sudip kumar baid i have been using dolphin post paid canection mobile no. [protected] my canectivity at jagat puri delhi-51 location is ok but in my office location chandni chowk laj pat rai market delhi 06 is all time search mode ifected . my first complaint on.[protected] position no.80 date 25.09.09. and many more complaint done but no any proper action on this problem plz do somthing my another mob. no... [protected] reply for me regarding this problem mail to... [protected]@hotmail.com. ...thankyoudate...31.05.10...

• Pu
    punitgola Jul 30, 2010

Dear Sir,

Subject : Worse service given by M.T.N.L.

I draw your kind attention towards my serious concern being related to hactic service by the MTNL. As per my case history, last three months ago, i had

bought a new MTNL connection is this [protected] + unlimited Broadband. And since i have taken the MTNL connection, so i am getting the poor connectivity to

access the internet service.So i did to complaint(1504(Customer care)/ Main Head office) so many times but no action had been taken till now.My motto to do

my education/knowledge updation through this internet but my education time had been wasted... So your concern is required for this serious issue.My nessary

details are given below.

MTNL No-011-[protected]

Thanks & regards:

Punit Gola.
    A-18/380 Brijpuri Main Wazirabad Road
    Delhi=110094

• Jc
    J.C. JOSHI Aug 09, 2010

My telephone No. [protected] is dead for the last 24/25 days. I had also lodged complaint on 14-07-2010 regarding no dial tone in my land line telephone vide complaint No.2012 but it will gone in deaf ear.

Please look into this personally and rectify the fault.

J.C. JOSHI

• Br
    BrijMohanGautam Aug 18, 2010

I am BrijMohan Gautam R/o F11/A, Jawaharpark, Devli road, Khanpur, New Delhi-62.MY dolphin post paid connection No [protected].I have already lodge complaint No [protected] dt 6/8/2010, 1270069 dt 9/8/2010 [protected] dt 13/8/2010 and1270070 dt 16/8/2010 and many more complaint done form January 2010 but my problem not solve last 8th months always signal problem and networking fail show every time in my locality above and my police station De fence colony New Delhi. Please solve this problem very soon otherwise i will go to consumer court with proof.

• He
    HEMESH GANDHI Mar 05, 2011

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR LETTER FOR BILL PAY FACILITY FOR MTNL BUT LETTER MY TELEPHONE NO MENTIONED IS 8984198 BUT MY TEL NO. IS [protected]. SO PLEASE CORRECT THE SAME

• Dh
    DHARMENDRA72 Jul 12, 2011

I AJAY VASHISHT WANT TO SAY THAT I AM USING DOLPHIN CONNECTION(PREPAID) SINCE LAST 10 YEARS THE NO. IS [protected] BUT ON DATED 29-04-2011 THE COMPANY ACTIVATED VALUE ADDED SERVICE NAMELY "KHEL KHEL MEIN/MITTI KE RANG ITSELF AND DEDUCTED AN AMOUNT OF RS. 30/- ON THE SAME DAY AND SENT A SMS THAT YOUR SERVICE IS UPDATED & ON DATED 18-06-2011 THE COMPANY ACTIVATED A NEW SERVICE "RADIO SERVICE ON THIS NUMBER & DEDUCTED AGAIN RS.30/- FOR THIS. I HAVE LODGED COMPLAINT TO THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE BUT HE REFUSED TO REFUND THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNTS TO ME SAYING THAT YOU HAVE ACTIVATED BOTH THE SERVICE AT YOURSELF. WHICH IS WRONG & WITHOUT CONSENT OF ME. SO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL & RETURN MY AMOUNT TO MY PREPAID ACCOUNT. AJAY VASHISHT

Manmohan121 Aug 13, 2011

our mobile nos. [protected], [protected] and [protected] incoming outgoing calls are disabled for two months.

Manmohan121 Aug 13, 2011

our mobile nos.- [protected], [protected] and [protected] who's incoming and outgoing are disabled for last two months.

rakeshbaishya Aug 19, 2011

To,
    MTNL Delhi

Subject: (plan-Rs. 4500) not recieved free data of 200GB for august month of 2011 (no: +[protected])

sir/madam,

I recharged 6 months internet access plan in between 11 to 15 April 2011 of Rs 4500, but did not got 200GB data per month since may 2011. i made several complaints but did not got any respond from your side.

so sir/madam kindly give me data access at the earliest.

thanking you.

yours faithfully
    Rakesh Baishya
    no- +[protected]

• Ab
    Abhinav Goyal Aug 26, 2011

every day a new service is being activated on its own and charges are being deducted after applying for dnd we still facing such problems

poonam rajput Sep 19, 2011

my dolphn no is [protected] and the address is a223 2nd floor defence colony new delhi. the signal are very weak .signals are sometimes in and sometimes out .due to this problem the conversation not completed.i have made a complaint on customer care in the 1st week and the complaint no is 301269.but the problem is not solved yet.kindly sort out the same.thanks. poonam

poonam rajput Sep 19, 2011

my dolfin no is [protected] and address is a223 2nd floor defence colony new delhi .the signal are very week some time in and some time out. ihave made a complaint to cutomer care but the problem is not solved yet.kindly solve the the same .thanks

sandep kumar Sep 26, 2011

I sandeep kumar WANT TO SAY THAT I AM USING DOLPHIN CONNECTION(PREPAID) SINCE LAST 2 or 3 YEARS THE NO. IS [protected] .one month befor COMPANY ACTIVATED music station SERVICE AND DEDUCTED AN AMOUNT OF RS. 10/-. today COMPANY SENT A SMS THAT YOUR subscription of music station SERVICE has been UPDATED by 10days& ON DATED 26-09-2011... THE COMPANY ACTIVATED A SERVICE "music station ON THIS NUMBER & DEDUCTED AGAIN RS.10/- FOR THIS. I HAVE LODGED COMPLAINT TO THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE BUT HE REFUSED TO REFUND THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNTS TO ME SAYING THAT YOU HAVE ACTIVATED THE SERVICE AT YOURSELF. WHICH IS WRONG & WITHOUT CONSENT OF ME. SO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL & RETURN MY AMOUNT TO MY PREPAID ACCOUNT. sandeep kumar

• Mo
    Mohanjeet Singh Nov 08, 2011

MTNL Broadband,
    Consumer Complaint Division.

Dear Sir/ Ma’am,
    We are the prestigious customer of MTNL for past 10 years but unfortunately your service has been unsatisfactory lately. I would like to bring under your notice that as we are facing problem with the broadband connection from last six months.
    For the past two months there has been frequent disconnection which interrupts our work. During the daytime the internet is frequently disconnected & above that every evening between 6PM to 8PM the service is totally disconnected. We work at international level & majority of our work is online. My attempts to resolve this issue over the phone via customer care have been fruitless.

Kindly look into the problem & do the needful asap. We still feel you are the best service provider.
    Looking forward for your reply.

Sarabjit Singh Punnia Feb 12, 2012

this is to inform you that my cell number [protected] has been temporarily suspended inspite of my prompt payments made every month. I have also been overcharged by Rs.1682 and my invoice number is [protected].please check and kindly solve my problem at the earliest so that i can make calls from my number as I am unable to do so presently.

jaiprakash gahlot Apr 30, 2012

I Anil kumar want to say that i am using Dolphin Connection (Prepaid) for last many year. My no. is- [protected]. On 01-04-12 i had called on a local no.-[protected] for 6&7sec.and a amount of Rs.36 had been deducted from my balance. I have already registerd a complained regarding that on 01-04-12, my comp. no. is: 389908.Still i hv not got my money back against that invalid deduction. Please refund my money very soon otherwise i will go to the Consumer Court with proof.

• Ud
    UD Lakhchaura May 27, 2012

Todat (28.5.12), I use to pay my Dolphin' bill by MTNL online bill through BILLDESK. The amount was debited from my account but not credited in MTNL account due to your server problem. The status is displayed as;
    'Your payment request is being processed...
    • This is a secure payment gateway using 128 bit SSL encryption.
    • When you submit the transaction, the server will take about 1 to 5 seconds to process, but it may take longer at certain times.
    • Please do not press "Submit" button once again or the "Back" or "Refresh" buttons.
    I have wait for two hrs for the processing & make several calls to 1503. Kindly adjust my debit amount Rs.615/- as amount already debited from my account. The status displayed is; MSBI2744404969IGA8596896 transfer to [protected] BILLDESK. Pl inform by sms also.

• Ud
    UD Lakhchaura Jun 06, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I have submit by complaint on 28.5.2012 for the online payment of my MTNL Dolphin postpaid mobile bill (No.[protected]). The amount was debited from my account but not credited in MTNL account due to your server problem. I am enclosing the statement displayed in my bank account after online payment is;
    28-May-2012 (28-May-2012) TO TRANSFER
    INB MTNL DELHI MTNLDEL3P Payments MSBI2744404969IGA8596896 TRANSFER TO [protected] BILLDESK TRANSACTION A 615.0
    I have not yet received any response from MTNL side. Kindly expedite

From: UD Lakhchaura,
    Mob No.[protected]

• As
    ashu39707955 Aug 02, 2012

My phone no is [protected] is not working (no dial tone) from 24/7/2012 to till date and i have alredy complained(complaint no - 311 DATE-24/7/2012) but did not get response from your side. I have received bill also but our phone has not been working for last 10 days
    Thanks
    Ashwani kumar

• Ri
    RISHI90 Oct 20, 2012

My internet was not working since past a month. I called up MTNL Customer Care. They provided me with no. of my nearset MTNL Telephone exchange. I Spoke to the manager and requested her in soft spoken words that its really urgent plz send an engineer Asap. She positively replied that engineer will reach sharp by 11am.
    I called her Back by 12:30 in the noon the moment i could say anything she rudely hung up the call rite on my face. Wen i called back she dint answer. The next time i called her again by 2pm. She was rudely shouting on top of her voice in "Marathi language" and again she hung up the call right on my face. I repetdly tried calling till 4:30 she hears my voice and disconnects the call.

This is really pathetic way of handling a customer. I finally had to go Cyber Cafe with all my office documents. MTNL has a bad bad bad customer service. I request to all the users plz do not opt out for a MTNL it sucks!!! I am truely disappointed :(

yoginder Nov 05, 2012

i am are facing a severe network problem . whenever we call on any number or recieve any call the call automatically cuts any error in connection comes.this problem is being taking place for last 15 days. and i have four numbers of dolphin and this problem is same in every number. so i want from you that you will solve this problem as soon as possibe. my phone numbers on which i am facing this problems are as follows:the first three numbers are in my name and the last one is in the name of my wife my [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

yoginder Nov 05, 2012

i have not yet recieved any type of rectification about the removal of this complaint.

yoginder Nov 07, 2012

Subject: i regret to inform you that my previous complaint about dolphin mobile network failure is still not in your knowledge . and we are facing very much problems about the communication. and i am still waiting for your reply my mobile numbers are as follows: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

yoginder Nov 08, 2012

i have complant so many times to 1503 and through your complants board about my dolphin mobile network problem. whenever we call on any number or recieve any call the automatically cuts any error in connection comes, this problem is being taking place for last 20 days.i have 4 nos of dolphin and this problem is same in every number. nos are as under [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

yoginder Nov 10, 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Yoginder Gulaiya <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    To: "[protected]@bol.net.in"
    Sent: Saturday, 10 November 2012 6:36 AM
    Subject: my all mobile numbers as follows with complaint number are still not being repaired and i am still facing the same network problem. :-- compaint no . 464754 mobile no.[protected]. complaint no>464755 mobile no.[protected]. complaint no.464756 mobile no.[protected]. complaint no. 464757 mobile no.[protected]. and i still have not recieved any type of response from your organisation. i believe that my problem will be solved by you as soon as possible.under intimation to me.

yoginder Nov 15, 2012

i regart to inform you due to poor facluaity i wants to change my dolphin conecation to any other network mobile no is [protected] the person concerned is fully responsible to change the same such type of person thouse who is responsbile is pastet a black paint in the bright face of mtnl

poonam gupta Nov 26, 2012

| have two prepaid dolphin connections, but the network of both the numbers are very weak. I am facing great problems. Calls are not connected and also sometimes not recived. If the problem persists, I have to port my both numbers to airtel whose connectivity is very good. My numbers are [protected] and9868129395

• Dh
    Dharam Pal Dec 03, 2012

My Dolphin Mobile No.-[protected] i am facing a severe network problem . whenever we call on any number or recieve any call the call automatically cuts any error in connection comes.this problem is being taking place (out door and in door) for last 15 days. My location E-block House No.-490, Mangol Puri New Delhi -110083 .So I want from you that you will solve this problem as soon as possibe.

• Kp
    K P PALIT Dec 24, 2012

I am not received my mobile bill regularly, Please send my mobile no, [protected] and [protected] regular.

• Am
    AMARENDRA KUMAR Mar 09, 2013

I AMARENDRA KUMAR AND HAVING (DOLPHIN) TRUMP MOBILE (PREPAID) BUT I WATCHING WITHIN 3 MONTHS MOBILE NETWORK IS NOT WORKING PROPER, EVERY TIME NETWORK (TOWER) HAS GONE. WHY? OTHER PRIVATE MOBILE NUMBER AND HIS NETWORK PROPER WORKING. ONLY DOLPHIN MOBILE TOWER IS NOT WORKING WHY?

• Cs
    C.S.JOSHI May 30, 2013

Iam Unable to connect my dolphin mobile no9868850676 for online payment.Please guide me regarding the issue.My ADRESS IS joshi.[protected]@gmail.com

• Gh
    Ghanshyam Prasad Sharma Jun 10, 2013

Kindly send my mobile Dolphin bill in due time, so that I deposit my biil in due time. My Cell No is [protected], [protected].

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices