MSN Games/GamespringFraudelent Billing by MSN

I foolishly subscribed to MSN Games/Gamespring in April. From day one, there were problems. First, the false advertising of $14.95 per month. They do not advise of the additional charge of $6.95 per month for your "free" game; hence, the "free" game is an additional $6.95 per month. Following, I attempted to redeem my "free" game and was charged an additional $6.95; which has NEVER been resolved. The account was then "blocked" due to my complaints and I was unable to purchase or play any game; however, they were still charging my account. I attempted to cancel this subscription since June, and have emails confiriming the cancellation. It is August, the "zone" website states I have no account, all information advises my account is cancelled; however, they are still billing my credit card! This has been a nightmare, and every single number I've called, every email I've sent has been ignored. I have now contacted my attorney and further will be contacting the authorities regarding Microsoft's theft of my credit card. As I have so much information proving this account is cancelled, they are fraudulently charging my card. SAFE YOURSELVES AND DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH THIS COMPANY! They have NO type of support and will cause you nothing but grief.

• Ro
    rodeogirl44 Nov 25, 2009

I totally agree but my situation is a little different. Game spring has taken 8 credit card charges but due to the wrong e-mail address I am not able to obtain the games.
    I was advised to re register and notify them and they would close out the other account.
    I would not recieve any more charges and to give them a list of games I wanted and they would generate them for me.
    I tried to re register and not once would it go.
    I contacted them and surprise they will no longer reply back to me.
    I can see that they were willing to help up until re registering and to recieve my games that have already been paid for.
    They surely have no problem taking your money but they totally neglect to make sure you are taken care of.
    I have arranged for someone to send thousands of e-mails to people to warn them to NEVER purchase any game from these scammers.

• Pu
    PURPLELOCS Jan 14, 2010

This is my second year with Gamespring...I didn't have any problems until a few days ago. I tried playing a game and I continued receiving messages that they do not have a valid subscription for me. So, I tried contacting support, but when I did that there wasn't a place for Gamespring in the support menu. So, I emailed the support for the general MSN page. Well, they have yet to reply to any of my emails. It will be a week that I have been unable to log into any games...Now, I am getting upset because I paid for a service that they have stopped providing.

• Mi
    MichelleCole Apr 05, 2010

I cancelled the subscription in less than one month of receiving because when downloading a game I received a Trojan. I did not find out until 6 months later that they were continuing to charge me. I have been getting the run around now. One tells me to email while the other tells to call. I would love to be a part of any suit against Microsoft and game spring subscriptions just tell me were to sign up.

• Ro
    rosrann Apr 06, 2013

iam disable and pass my time on ths msn game center . i have noticed alot of trouble on the center where games will not appear. please check the center for errorsthank you