Mrs. Field's CookiesTerrible company

S

I specifically ordered cookies without nuts, as my daughter cannot have them, and they sent cookies with nuts. When I called to discuss the matter, they claim that I ordered incorrectly. They would not do anything to help me in spite of their 100% satisfaction guarantee. We just threw $100.00 in the garbage.

• Ju
    jules May 02, 2009

Wow- it must be nice to have 100bucks to just blow on cookies! And then you complained about it too! Wow...

• Co
    CommonSense May 02, 2009

Why don't you spend some time with your daughter and bake some cookies together?

• Ka
    Kathleen Bauer Jan 15, 2016

We went on vacation to Disney World for Christmas. As a surprise for my son, I ordered Mrs. Field's Cookies online to be delivered to our hotel. The cookies came and they were awful. My son who loves cookies would not eat them and the rest of the family felt the same way. We ended up throwing them out. I have purchased Mrs. Fields cookies at the Malls and they were always good. However, the online orders were awful and expensive. I have read the other responses to the complaint, and feel they were very harsh to someone's complaint and if I had read it, I might of cooked them myself and packed them in my suitcase or buy a package at the grocery store.