MRI Overseas PropertiesFalse representation over aftersales support

Would like to support existing complaint in respect of MRI Lifetime Aftersales Service. Having paid a two year subscription I have received zero information/support from the company since purchasing a property off plan in Cyprus and have been forced to resort to travelling over to the island at additional expense to view progress of the build. At the outset they appeared very experienced and knowledgeable on the Cyprus Property market and was assured of every support through the buying process.
With hindsight I would never do it again; and these guys were British!

• Li
    Liz Mar 27, 2009

Hi Chris
    We have had exactly the same experience in Spain!! As much use and support as a chocolate teapot!
    Hope it works out well for you in the end.
    Kind regards, Liz

• Ki
    KingstonUK Jul 29, 2009

I had the same experience for Bulgaria. I happened to be in Marbella and went to see them at their head office (very posh btw, must have cost a fortune!)

I got to see an Aftersales Manager, and she was the rudest woman you can come across. While we were presented glossy magazines before signing, she directed me to the small print after signing... Clearly two different documents apply before and after...

However, I got the wheels in motion, received pictures and status updates more frequently after that.
    So a tip would be to book a long weekend to Marbella and go to see them! Easier than trying to reach them on the phone and well worth the investment!