Mr. Tireviolation of privacy while getting oil changed

Na Sep 13, 2019 Review updated:

I went to mr tire on lake on November 5th 2018 for a oil change. The owner of the shop took it upon himself to go through the vehicle locked compartment (center console) without written or verbal permission from me (I paid for oil change only not a privacy search of vehicle) or the vehicle owner. Upon leaving the shop they called police to harass me for the owner violating my rights and also violating company customer privacy policy you have. This is more than unacceptable and lawful action will be taken against said company at that location for now I have presumed criminal cases against me for the owners violation of policy. Now I'm a hard working father of six children. I have lost everything just because I went to get an oil change from a used to be liked company. A civil matter will be in order because of my pain and suffering from all this I've lost everything car house job. Literally I have nothing because of a person violating my rights as he say because it's his shop he can do what he want to whomever vehicle enters his shop and left the vehicle suspended on the lift until his private call to a person on the force came. And also another employee lies and said I called making threats which I would never do or have done.

Mr. Tire

Comments

•   Sep 13, 2019

Eleven months ago you threatened an employee because they found drugs in your car. Unlawful search of your vehicle may be valid and a lawyer needs to handle this issue.