Mr Dj Cheese β€” Womanizer

I have only known DJ cheese for a very short time, but so far the little time that I have known him, he seems to be a quiet, down to earth, warm hearted and kind person that i believe has been a victim of this individual you are all talking about. I believe we should not misjudge anyone until we have all the facts, it is always easy to point your finger at someone.

My theory is this, get to know the person, before you pass judgment on them. besides who are we to judge someone else? Let he who is amongst us with no sin, cast the first stone. I will continue to stand by his side as his personal friend and someone who can at least give my shoulder to listen and help him, instead of judging him. DJ. Cheese you have a friend here that will defend you for who you are and not what anyone thinks you are.

Gus

• Betsy Nov 11, 2008

LMAO this is INCREDIBLE!!!

• Si
    single Nov 24, 2009

you dont' know him at all. he is a player and abuser and user. he fools everyone. until you really get to know him. i've known him for 3 years. i know the real cheese. he isn't a dj, singer, song writer or producer. ask him when the last time he produced anything. writing? only in his little notebook. singer? LMAO he's ok, but he ain't all that.
    If you want to defend who he IS? LMAO you are a pathetic soul in need of real friends. he is a piece of ###.

• Go
    Got off lightly Apr 02, 2017

Seems he's not changed

• Go
    Got off lightly Apr 02, 2017

Just don't be taken in by the tears n the poor me, women treat me so bad and I'm just a an American trapped in England ####. And seems to still be playing the my wife has treat me so bad and your the only one that I've actually been able to talk to about this ####...He's actually quite patronising and when he's pushed your buttons he make make out like your crazy and not stand up to you but play the victim. He also is VERY GOOD at not actually paying for anything so keep your purses closed ladies. As for his endless efforts with DJ-ing thing...he's still not earning enough money at it. Maybe he should man up and find a job to pay his way instead of sucking off women.
    That's not who a real gentleman behaves

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices