Moyer ConstructionUnreliable, Liars

P

These 2 guys Brian and Dale advertise on craigslist so as to gather sympathy. they will lie and make up stuff so personal you will be inclined to believe them. They will never show up unless its a big budget project. My advise: Stay away...they are also unlicensed and will rarely pick up the phone. They dont have an office or a set up...so you can never get a hold of them.
Here are the different ads on craigslist:
Hello My Name is Brian. I was recently laid off because business is slow. I was doing framing and carpentry work. My brother Dale is also working with me he's been doing framing and carpentry for 20 plus years. I'm looking for any side work that anyone needs to be done. I also have a friend Jason that is a electrician.We are working together to try and start a little business for ourselves. We are very good at what we do. We also will do free estimates. There isn't a job that is to small or to big for us. Please feel free to contact this ad with any questions that you might have. I can't wait to hear from you!!! I have plenty of pictures and references from previous costumers. Just ask and and i'll give you both.We are fully insured!!!

Hi My name is Brian. I'm in the process of starting my own company with my brother. We do everything. We both been in the construction business 40 years combined. We do everything from a simple paint job to additions, dormers, demo ect...Our work quality is excellent. We do free estimates!! Our prices are great and very competitive!! Please feel free to contact this ad with any questions you might have. We hope to hear from you. Have a great day! I have references and photos of previous jobs. Just ask for either one and i'll send them to you. We are fully insured!!!

Hi my name is Brian and I'm starting a new company Moyer Construction. My employees are very good at what they do. We can do everything that you need to be done. Will do free estimates! Feel free to contact this ad about any questions that you might have.I can't wait to hear from you!!We are fully insured and have work mans comp.

Hi my name is Brian. I'm in the process of starting up my own company.I have my brother Dale that's been doing framing and carpentry work for 15 years now. I have my good friend Jason from grade school that's been doing electrical work for 10 years now. As for me I've been doing construction work since high school. We are hard working people. We give free estimates. Our work detail is amazing. There isn't anything we can't handle. We do everything from a service upgrade to changing a outlet. We can read cosmetic and structural prints. We are eager to hear from you!!! If you have any questions please feel free to contact this ad. Thanks and have a great day!!! Fully Insured!!!

Hello My name is Brian and I'm the proud owner of Moyer Construction. My company is very small and costumer oriented. I will not leave your home until you are 100 % satisfied. I've been in the construction industry for 15 plus years. I have my brother Dale working for me. Dale has 20 plus years in the construction industry. I have multiple references from very happy and satisfied costumers. I have plenty of photo's. The most recent job I completed was sewage damage in a costumers finished basement. He liked our work so much I was awarded the roof replacement on his 4000 sq ft home. We are great workers and take pride in everything we do. I am fully insured. If you have any question or would like a free estimate please feel free to contact this ad. Thanks for taking the time to read this post.I hope to hear from you