moviescapital.comFraud

The site MoviesCapital.com tells you that it has new and old movies to view for a small fee. What it fails to mention is the list of movies, that is until you have already paid. Once inside you'll find a very scarce selection. I paid $39.95 for a two year plan and have regretted it since. I tried to cancel but was rejected by the owner of the site. I was also rejected by my credit card company. Please don't make the same mistake I made.

More moviescapital.com Complaints & Reviews

• Tr
    Tracey Whitworth Jul 25, 2016

not happy with service, paid to join so i could watch movies, they dont have any worth watching, nothing i was after, wasted money. programe to watch the movies has caused problems with my laptop now, not happy at all

• Kr
    Krommes Jul 25, 2016

I subscribed to the 2 years aswell just for use on my kindle fire HD! DONT BOTHER, it does not work, i have tried streaming the MP4 and downloading, and get nothing at all, when I complained and requested a refund within 24hours of subscribing, I was told that I am incorrect and it does work, I was also told I had watched several movies!!! Not one of them worked but the company have accused me of being mistaken and refuse a refund, now I have a subscription and cant use it!!! I have uploaded a video to utube to show exactly what happens when I select a movie so be warned and don't be conned.

• Ro
    rohbid Mar 09, 2012

I have just joined the list of conned persons and am not sure what to do. I guess one cant get his money back. I upgraded my PC from Vista to window 7 and when I tried getting back in with my 20 digit number I was refused access. That is the quest that got me this complaint site. Need I talk about my regrets! But why is such FRAUD is allowed for this long, am wandering.

• Aa
    aaron moore Jul 28, 2011

email [email protected] just purched your product and it sucks downloaded twenty movies and none of them play all the way thru

• Mi
    Miguel Gerena Mar 16, 2011

Movies Capital in my opinion is the worse movie dowload company on the web. The same day i payed $39.95 i wrote them an email for a refund and they asked for a form or information about the transaction. I sent it and im still waiting. i sent like 6 or 7 more emails and nothing. I just learned on this website about calling Clickbank. Even if they return my money im going to keep writing about this fraud. The little list of movies is about 100 movies and they are like VHS. I just hope they get banned from the web forever.

• Ku
    Kurlane Jan 05, 2011

Save your money - I subscribed recently and the selection is VERY LIMITED and a waste of Money!!

• Fu
    Furi0us Dec 17, 2010

Illegal posting of transactions. I was going to register when it occurred to me that I may want to do some further research before clicking the submit button for my payment. I came to this site and read the reviews and decided against my purchase so I closed out my browser so I could research further. 10 seconds later I receive confirmation of payment from click bank without my consent. That is illegal. They are being reported. I wish I had seen this site in advance!

• Bu
    burgee Nov 25, 2010

Moviescapital is a dodgy site run by what I can only imagine is 12year old kids. They only post fake testamonials and like to try and intimidate with rude emals. THEY HAVE BEEN REPORTED... Be Warned...

• Be
    Believeme Aug 23, 2010

Movies capital's not a scam and if it is, it won't be in existence by now. Another reason Movies capital is not a scam is that you have a 100% no-quibble money back guarantee.

Refund Policy: Movies capital comes with a 60 day no-questions-asked refund policy. Better yet, payment is processed through Clickbank, one of the world’s largest online payment, processors and Clickbank guarantees the refunds. What does this mean to you the consumer? Simply this – If you’re not happy with the Movies capital, there’s no need to deal with Movies capital to obtain your refund. You just send an email to Clickbank and your refund is processed automatically by them. All of which makes ordering very safe.

Check it out for yourself, i am sure you'll like it. But for God's sake don't believe people who call Movies capital a scam(60 day full refund policy, remember!), since they only want to tarnish the image of the website. Take care and have fun! Thanks.

For more info Visit: http://www.moviescapitalscamreview.com/

• Ke
    KEY1 Feb 12, 2010

I only wish I had found this site before! I looked for blogs or any other info on the company before paying my fee, but found nothing. I have had the same experience as everyone else. Where did this company get these movies??? The only one I downloaded (which was a 'featured' move) was so awful I quit watching after about 10 minutes. It even had "Property of some Studio" watermarked on the film! Please stay away.

• Pl
    Please be Honest Feb 08, 2010

In your interned search, please type the name of a product or company, then any combo of these words, 'consumer complaints, fraud, scam, rip-off', etc. Do not just type the word 'review' in your internet search. MoviesCapital.com site is misleading and as soon as you join and log in, you see the real deal of a horribly small selection of largely old horror movies. We called their bank (ClickBank) at [protected] and requested a refund, which they gave a few days later but I believe I only received it because I called them very shortly after I placed the order and there was no 'attempted' dowload. As soon as you attempt to download, they have an excuse not to give you your money back. I also sent several emails to the site letting them know I was extremely unsatisfied in which I received cold, rude responses from 'Richard' with a couple of minor threats in there... such as 'please take note that all your emails have been logged and we also have a legal body monitoring all these communications and slanderous accusations.
    your account has been deleted and you have been refunded and your details banned, we feel you are not worthy for any further response'.
    I don't know how the online movie sites work, but I don't understand how they can afford a 'legal body' but they cant put a few more movies on this site. My son's response to this was, oh mom, you should have asked me first. Use Netflix

• Da
    davetami Nov 14, 2009

I agree I got screwed the same way. They say that they have all the new movies but when you pay all you get is low budget movies that no one ever heard of.

• Ra
    RandKH2o Sep 11, 2009

We researched movie sites and found many favorable reviews for MoviesCapital.com. Only after you pay do you gain access to their movie database and find it contains less than 100 titles, none recognizable. We called their bank (ClickBank) at [protected] and requested a refund. The ClickBank representative assured us he would refund our payment within 2 days (but it's Friday so we won't know until Monday or Tuesday). Don't waste your money at MoviesCapital.com.