Movies And GamesOnline scam

J

I ordered wizard of oz alarm clock from this company. I paid by paypal and never received the item. The only way you can contact the company is thru their web based customer service by assigned ticket number. I have sent multiple emails to this company and received one response a month ago stating the ticket has been resolved or is being resolved. When I asked for clarification as to what this met, the company stopped responding. I cannot get them to answer my requested ticket messages. The company is a rip off and their customer service department probably does not exist. Beware if you are ordering from this company.

magol Mar 12, 2010

please correct the web address, as moviesandgamesonline.co.uk don't sell clocks or use a ticket system for emails. This web site is called Movies and Games On-Line and not Movies and Games

• Dr
    drm1984 Jul 16, 2009

I made an order with them and it didnt arrive. I filled in the ''customer service'' page from which they gave me a ticket number. They never got back to me. Its been a month now and ive filled in the ''customer service'' form again. The first one i filled in is still pending. My thoughts are they have either gone out of business or they are scamming people. Is there any way i can get my money back?