Moveforfree.comLiars

This place advertises that they will pay you $200 for your moving expenses if you use thier service to find a place to live. BS!

I used thier service to find a place to live, and they NEVER said anything about only paying for what it would cost in gas, for the distance you drove to move. I kept being told by the representative to be sure and get my $200 after I move..several times.

So, after I move in, I send the rep my info and then I get a letter saying I need to call them so they can get some more info from me, so they can send my check to me for $40!!

I asked them what the $40 was for, and they said it was for my moving expenses. I said why am I not getting the $200 you said I would get by using your service?

They said they never pay $200, and only pay for gas for the mileage it would take you to move to the new place from you old place. Which I was NEVER EVER told about! All they kept telling me was "be sure and claim your $200 moving credit once you have moved"!

LIARS

Dont use this service. They are cheats, frauds, and liars.