MouthShut.comfraud job consultancy

A

Om Inospire Managment Himalay Palace, 65 Vijay Block, office no. 105 laxmi nagar exit at Nirman vihar metro gate no.1, is fraud job consultants and they run their business by different names in laxi nagar. They took money and waste my 3 months They showed me joining letter but now they are not picking my phone when I told them that I am unable to pay money .They stop picking my phone. Shiva and Kanishka are the girls who smartly make fool of people. If you check in just dial you will find that another company with same address exist and one more with same photographs. They made you satisfy by signing the service agreement which I don't know have any value or not. If I wl not get my money I will not allow other to be their victims.

Thanks