Moslow Time Square Hotelnoise complaint as well as food not up to standard

R Aug 13, 2018

Me and a lady friend was book in at room 1708 on the 17th floor for women day 9 of Aug'18 opposite our room number was a suite room that was partying till morning hours load music and at least 15 people in the room. We could not sleep in our room of the noise only after 3 o'clock the morning.

We ordered in room service for food the evening I never in my life see food like that that was served we even send it back and order rather a toasted chicken mayo. I really think for a hotel of that standard you will have to look into the chef that was on duty.

Floor 17 rooms get service breakfast on floor 12. I must also say the breakfast for a hotel like Moslow Time Square is not on pare. The pasties is the day before food or it was left in oven to dry out to no eatable state. The mince, the liver, the bake beans was all so strong from the chilies that it was unpleasant to eat.

I only was booked for one night as a treat for women's day if I take what I spend just for the day it is really not the money worth. Airplane tickets, the to and from transport from R O Tambo the food and drinks, casino money all was in the reason of R25 000.00 and then you did not even get a nights sleep in.