Morton Plant MeaseBad Treatment/Worst Answer

My husband suffered a deep hand wound in his right hand and we went to Morton Plant in Ft Harrison Ave in Clearwater and they cleaned the wound, put some stitches and give him a soft antibiotics and sent him home. Two days after that he went to see a hand specialist and he had to be rush to be operated and he spent a week in St Anthony's Hospital, where they took a wonderful care of my husband. I filled a complaint against Morton Plant because if they had took a good and efficient care of my husband at the beginning, he didn't have to be operated and be at the hospital for a week with a threat of blood poison. Then the person in charge of Morton Plant claims called me and told me that the Hospital isn't responsible, only the Doctors because they don't do anything wrong and the doctors are independent and they are not responsible for what they had done. I explained to her that I went to that hospital because it suppose to be a good one, with good doctors, equipment and staff, but because I don't know the nurses names or what exactly they did (I was in a ER with my husband bleeding all over the place with an open wound), she keep telling me that the hospital didn't do anything wrong only the doctor and because I couldn't explain to her what exactly the nurses did, I couldn't complaint against the hospital. I am for another country and for me is amazing that this happens in this wonderful and fair country. I don't know how I can complaint again a building or an Institution, without involving people. We went to that hospital because we thought we would be safe and they (doctors, nurses, and the whole staff) would take a good care and send my husband home to obtain his recovery and not to be cured two days later in another hospital. I believe that the hospital position is an insult to us.