Morris DavidsonScam

S

from Mr Morris Davidson <dav.[protected]@msn.com>
reply-to [protected]@yahoo.com
date Tue, Jul 7, 2009
subject HOUSE KEEPER FOR URGENT JOB IN LONDON!!!
mailed-by msn.com

Hello Dear,

I am Mr. Morris Davidson, Native of Scotland . I'm residing in Rome for about Three months now working, but my family is in London, I will love to hire a caring male or female house keeper directly who is willing to work in my house in London as a house keeper.

I will like you to know that I have 2 daughters 10 and 8 years old, I can afford to be paying you 1500 pounds every four weeks and an up keep money every week as 200 Pounds per week and this is outside your 1500 pounds, your responsibility in my house is just to take care of the house.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested in this offer.

Thanks and best regards