Moroccan Hair OilCharged my debit card received no products

I ordered a product from this company on 05/16/09 when I emailed them to get a trackin # since they stet they ship UPS ground, I could not get a response to my three emails or my phone calls. the calls had to leave a message and someone would return my call. This is the first time I have done this and will never order again from a company that I haven't checked out. My comfirmation # 29619. I guess this was to make it look legitimate. I have turned this into my bank and to UPS Loss Prevention.

• Ri
    Rita Schneider May 27, 2009

I buy the stuff from Salon Bella in Bellevue, WA [protected] It is the greatest stuff for your hair, I know they have a representative for them who comes in once a week and the product isn't cheap so you should be getting it. Call the Salon ask for Erin, Tell her what is going on and see if she can get you the number to her distributor. And say Rita told you to call her and this needs to be fixed so I can send the IPOD... Hope it helps it is a Wonderful Product!!!

• Gu
    gullboysnme Sep 16, 2009

Wondering if your customers have shared their thoughts or opinions on this product? Would be most helpful since i am a new owner and i am meeting with the rep tomorrow. thanks for any help.

• Ha
    Hair Loft Barbershop Feb 28, 2017

The product is great, the people that represent the company are just awful. I opened up a new salon in town and sent several emails to get a rep out here. I never heard from anyone so called 3 times, only to speak to a miserable monotone woman who clearly has zero interest in working or taking pride in her job. She could care LESS but said they'd get someone out here. It's been 7 months, all my emails go unanswered. This company is just plain awful, I'll not use or sell their products here and tell my story as often as I can. I will extend to them the same rotten treatment they've given me.