Morland Global CreditScam

L

Morland Global Credit pretends to be a lending company who scammed me out of $500.00. The names used at the company are Shawn Davidson - Steve Turgeon and Sandra Merali. I want everyone to be aware.

• Ca
    Calvin U Jul 14, 2009

I had filled out a loan application with Morland Global Credit on June14, 2009. I recieved a response saying that I had been approved for a secure loan. I sent them $500.00 and have not been able to contact them since. I feel stupid for sending the money now, but I am not giving up. BE AWARE OF SCAMS!!!

• Un
    ungersoon Jul 21, 2009

Exactly the same thing has happened to my hubby within the last month.
    Everything was going along fine until 1 hour before the money was to be deposited into his account when he received an email stating that there had been a problem and that he had 3 options at that time.

Several unanswered emails and phone calls later, we've researched to find out they were doing this to people from all over.

The web site is now dead and no calls and answered. We've filed a complaint with Phonebusters as well as our local police department.

*WARNING*--My hubby checked these guys out with the BBB and they were listed there but with no complaints---how can that be??

Any further advice on how to get our moaney back would be greatly appreciated.

• Pa
    Paul_m Aug 08, 2009

Also known as, https://www.sequoiafinance.com, they left an old link on theirs "Terms" page, https://www.sequoiafinance.com/terms.html

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices