Morgenthal, Meyers & SternsThe company will not respond to my calls.

N

We paid this company $1000.00 to go after a debt owed to us. I have called them numerous times for an update on this case and no one will return my calls. I have spoken with a Francsis Stone who apparantly is handling my case. She has advised me not to speak to anyone but her. Well, every time I call, she has no information to give me and treats me as if I am the one she is collecting money from. There is no customer service from them. They treat me like I'm a criminal when I have paid them money for a service and I am not being provided that service. I haven't even asked for money back, I am only asking for a status. I have no idea at this point if they have done anything. Someone needs to stop them. I just found out today about all of the other complaints about this company. I was shocked to find out that I was part of this scam and got ripped off by these people. I would like someone to please investigate.