More Financial LtdFraud and cheated

A

I have applied for loan and i went on filling application but there wasn't any such information about my payment that they would take it.also there was no enough money on my account but as money came from outside they took the money from my account on 02/07/2011. even i talked to my bank but it says they cant do any thing.how could be these things happen? how can we be safe ? just money gone from my account and i don't know how it is all possible as i am not informed at all neither through phone nor email .the company email is http://www.morefinancial.co.uk/.just took money .please someone help me what should i do?